Part 23

Klaus, Amelia and Rebekah were on their way to find Finn for his blood.

They finally found him, walking down the street so Amelia and Klaus ran up to him.

"Hello, Finn." Klaus said.

"Hello, Niklaus, Amelia. I have nothing t say to either of you." He said.

"Well, we're not here to chat. I will ask you one time, though. Where's our mother?" Klaus said.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." Finn said.

"Well, how fortunate that we found you. We require your assistance." Klaus said.

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn said.

"That's the thing, Finn. You won't be able to see any of us dead because if we die, you also die." Amelia said.

"Therefore wish unfulfilled." Klaus said.

"Bother someone else with your hollow charms."

"Why? When I can bother my big brother. We need you to accompany us back to Mystic Falls. We have a witch who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked."

"Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase. You will come back with us or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years."

"What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger but you'd lose your precious Rebekah." Finn said.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Amelia said and Klaus smirked.

Finn shook his head and walked off.

He sped into an alleyway but was stopped by Rebekah.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah said.

"You're siding with them? Rebekah, they stored us in boxes." Finn said.

"At least they're not trying to make us extinct." Rebekah said.

Finn turned around and saw Klaus and Amelia.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" Finn said.

"Oh, yeah, thats right. You've got a death wish. Fine. Pathetic, but fine. The thing is I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you." Klaus said.

"Night, night, Finn" Amelia said as she used her magic to throw him against the wall and knocked him out.

Klaus picked him up and threw him into the mansion.

"Gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah said.

"You can't force me to help you." Finn said.

"I most likely could but why force when I can persuade?" Klaus aid and pointed towards the stairs.

Sage was coming down them and Finn looked shocked.

"Hello, Finn." Sage said.

"Sage." Finn said.

They ran up to each other and hugged each other.

"What do you know? True love prevails." Rebekah said.

Klaus got a text from Kol, "let me know when I'm needed." It read and Klaus responded, "I will"

"It does occasionally have its uses. Easier than torturing him." Klaus said.

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?" Rebekah asked.