Part 6

Elijah and Amelia had been following Klaus for 2 days, cleaning up his messes.

They hadn't said a word to each other, silence for 2 days.

Amelia did not like that he was close to ending her life. She felt weak for the first time in 1000 years.

They found Klaus on the floor, in his human form, naked.

When his eyes fluttered open, Elijah threw clothes at him.

"You've been busy." Elijah said.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus asked as he started putting his clothes on.

"Almost two days." Elijah said.

"Full moon came and went. You remained wolf." Amelia said.

"I can change at will then. That's good to know. I remember, every single kill." Klaus said.

"Yes, we've been cleaning up your mess along the way." Elijah said.

"Just like old times, brother." Klaus said.

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." Elijah said.

"That's right. Now, what was it again?" Klaus said and he faced Amelia, "do you remember, my love?"

"Mmh. I don't know." Amelia said.

"Oh wait. Yeah, I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family." Klaus said.

"You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah said.

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try and kill us." Klaus said.

"I could have. But I didn't." Elijah said.

"Now no one can; not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven." Klaus said.

"Where are they?" Elijah said.

"Jeez, you need to lighten up." Amelia said.

"Well bring you to them soon enough." Klaus said.

He walked over to Amelia and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Elijah rolled his eyes and Amelia smiled.

Klaus wrapped his arm around Amelia's waist and they all walked away.

***

When they reached Alaric's apartment, they heard 2 voices in there.

They walked in and Katherine had Stefan in her hands.

"Klaus, you're back." Katherine said. "Look who decided to come for a visit."

"Oh my god. You keep popping up." Amelia complained.

"I need your help." Stefan told Klaus. "For my brother."

"Oh, I forgot I did that to him." Amelia laughed and Stefan glared at her.

"Well, whatever it is, is gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires immediate attention." Klaus walked past Stefan.

Amelia knew what he was doing. They always had a way of knowing what the other was planning, their minds worked similarly.

Amelia slowly walked to Klaus and took the dagger out of his hands.

"You understand how important family is, otherwise you would be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." Elijah said.

Amelia sped behind Elijah, "so we shall." She said and when he turned around she drove the dagger through his heart.

He tried to grab her neck but he was growing weak, his skin became grey and desiccated.