Part 40

"Apparently mini Gilbert is dead and Silas is awoken." Amelia said, entering the room.

"Yes, love, I already know." Klaus said.

"This is what I was afraid of. Silas awakening."

"If he causes us any problem, we'll kill him. Not something to worry about, my love." Klaus said as he kissed her forehead.

***

Amelia made her way to the Gilbert house. Once she got there, she knocked on the door.

Stefan soon opened it and furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of her.

"Is it true that the Gilbert boy is dead?" She asked.

Stefan rubbed the back of his neck, "eh, yeah. Elena is gone with Matt at the moment."

"Where did Silas go?"

"We don't know. If he was in there, he wasn't when we got there. We also lost Bonnie."

Amelia rolled her eyes, "Kol and I told you that Silas was going to be trouble. That's all I was here for. Adios." With that, she ran off.

***

It had been a few days since Silas has been released and no one had heard from him, yet.

Katherine had run off with the cure and the wolf, Haley had helped her.

Klaus saved her from a vampire and was now living at the mansion.

Amelia was heading by downstairs when she heard Damon's voice in the room so she stopped at the door and listened.

"Number two: Covering up your secret phone conversations with that little backstabbed Haley. Yeah, so. Where is she? And what does she know about Katherine?" Damon asked

"I should help you?" Klaus asked.

"Mm-hmm."

"After you lot killed my brother and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room."

"You might want to prioritise, Klaus. You have much bigger problems. Katherine has the cure. My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat. You help me find Katherine, I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena, everybody wins. Just let me question Haley about Katherine."

Klaus walked forwards and last Damon, "can't help you, mate. Haley's off-limits. Although, I did have a run-in with a vampire who may know where Katerina is. Too bad I but half-way through his bloody neck." He said as he sat down in the couch. "He probably won't have much time for chitchat."

Damon, with much reluctance, left. Amelia made her way into the room and sat next to Klaus on the couch. He smiled at her and lifted her legs so it was resting on his lap and pulled her closer so he they were closer to each other.

"What's with the wolf-girl sleeping down the hall from me." Amelia wondered.

"Katherine is trying to kill her. I told her I would protect her." Klaus simply said.

Amelia rolled her eyes and Klaus smirked. He placed his hands to either side of her face and kissed her but she didn't kiss back so he pulled away.

"What wrong with you?" He asked.

"I'm worried. About Silas. I told you I didn't want him awoken."

Klaus put his fingers under her chin and lifted it up so she was looking at him.

"Look, sweetheart, he's not done anything yet. For all we know, he's left. Not need to stress that pretty little head of yours."

Amelia nodded slightly and smiled. She leaned into him and connected their lips. He kissed back instantly and placed his hand on the back of her neck to keep her in place.