Part 32

Once Amelia and Klaus landed, they dropped the sword off at the mansion and made their way to Tyler Lockwood's mansion.

They came through the back, holding hands and when they got to the living room, there were 2 hybrids, Tyler and Haley.

Haley and Tyler were standing very close and distanced themselves when they entered the room.

"Well, don't let us interrupt." Klaus said.

"I didn't know you two were here." Tyler said.

Klaus let go of Amelia's hand, grabbed the bottle of the desk and walked past them, "clearly. Mm- we just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire Hunter yet, when I arrived, I learned that not only was Dean unsuccessful-"

"But that the Doppelbitch killed the Hunter." Amelia finished.

"Well, maybe if you let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him on a suicide mission." Haley said.

"Maybe you should mind your own business, wolf girl." Klaus said.

"Why is she even here? Yeah, you two slept together but surely you don't want Caroline to find out so why is she still here?" Amelia said.

Tyler glared at her but ignored her and turned to Klaus, "what do you care if Connor's dead, anyway?"

"We have our reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers." Klaus said as he took a sip of the bottle.

Amelia walked past Tyler and Haley and took the bottle of Klaus and took a sip of it herself just as someone knocked on the door.

Tyler hesitated but opened the door.

Caroline barged in with a box of things in her hands, "I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet."

Amelia looked up at Klaus and smirked, "ooh, this is good."

"Care, this isn't a good time." Tyler said.

"Just take it." Caroline said as she pushed the box into him.

"By the breakup drama unfolding before us, I assume you've met Haley." Klaus said and everyone stayed silent. "All right. Come on, let's go. Let's leave them alone. You're talents are needed elsewhere." He spoke to his other hybrids in the room.

"For what?" Tyler asked as the hybrids started collecting their stuff and got ready to leave.

"I think you've got more important things to deal with, mate." Klaus wrapped his arm around Amelia's waist and they walked out along with the hybrids.

"Toodles." Amelia smirked.

***

Klaus and Amelia left the car and started walking towards the Gilbert house when he called Stefan.

"I didn't wanna talk about it."

" I can't imagine why, what with you ruining all my plans for hybrid-filled future."

"Wouldn't have happened if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy."

"Well, Life is full of ifs, Stefan. But let's accentuate the positive, shall we? The Hunter was one of five. We'll find another." Klaus said.

"It may take centuries." Amelia said, loud enough for Stefan to hear.

"But we've got nothing but time, right?"

"You're using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed?"

"Not you, if that's what you're worried about. But we are concerned about your beloved."