Part 4

Elijah was with Stefan, Elena and Damon at the Boarding house. He was telling them about how he would save Elena's life at the ritual.

Damon stopped listening and looked around a bit, "hey. Does anyone know where Anne is?"

"I haven't seen or spoke to her for about 2 days." Stefan said and Elena nodded in agreement.

"Same. I've been calling her. She hasn't picked up once." Damon said.

"Who is Anne?" Elijah said.

"A witch Damon knew in the 50s." Stefan said.

"Yeah, she can control her ageing." Elena said.

Elijah laughed, "is she about this tall, blonde, brown eyes, British accent?"

"Yeah?" Elena said.

"You've met Amelia." Elijah smiled.

"No. She can't be Amelia. She's my friend." Damon said.

"I told you, Elena. She's been living under your noses." Elijah said.

"She has saved our lives!" Damon said.

"Gain your trust. Trust me, I've known her for a thousand years. It's what that duo does. She likes making up stories." Elijah said and Damon stormed out of the house.

***

Amelia and Klaus made their way to the Grill. They saw Damon and Alaric at the bar.

Amelia looked at Klaus and a smile grew on both of their faces.

"I screwed up." Damon said.

Klaus held her back to listen to their conversation for a bit.

"Yeah. Yeah, you did. But who are you talking about? Elena or Anne, or Amelia, whatever her name is." Alaric said.

"Both. How could I not know that Anne was Amelia." Damon said.

"You were falling for her, weren't you." Alaric said.

Damon stayed silent and Amelia turned to Klaus as she started chuckling but Klaus looked a little annoyed after hearing that.

They walked over to the bar. "Gentlemen. Why so glum?" Klaus said.

Damon slowly looked at them and sighed, "Klaus, I presume."

"In the flesh." Klaus said. He wrapped his arm around Amelia's waist and Damon rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the loner, mate." He said to Alaric.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon said, moving towards them.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger. We just thought to remind you not to try anything you'll regret." Klaus said.

Damon sarcastically laughed, "thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?"

"Your kidding, right?" Amelia said

"He better be" klaus said.

"No, he's not." Alaric said.

"I mean, what's one month in the grand scheme of things?" Damon said.

Amelia started making her hand into a fist and as she held it tighter, Damon's throat began to close up, causing him to struggle to breath.

"Let me be clear. I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight." Klaus said.

"So if you wanna live, don't screw it up." Amelia said as she let go of Damon and he began to breath normally again.

They walked away and out of the Grill, "god. He's annoying." Amelia complained.

"You're the one who slept with him." Klaus snapped.

"How did you know about that?" Amelia asked, raising an eyebrow as they continued walking.

"Night of the dance. He spoke quite loudly." Klaus said.

"It was before you got into town. I was bored" Amelia smiled. "I need to go meet Maddox" she said as she kissed him on the cheek and sped away.

***

Maddox and Amelia was outside the tomb.

They were guarding it because they knew someone was going to try rescue them.

"You know, when I was younger I thought you were a myth." Maddox said breaking the silence.

"Definitely not a myth." Amelia said.

"If I may ask, how are you so powerful." Maddox asked.

Amelia rolled her eyes and sat down on a rock, "I don't think that's any of your business, now is it?"

"I'm sorry." Maddox said.

Amelia loved how everyone knew not to get in her bad side. She found it funny.

They heard someone in the distance so Maddox went one way whilst Amelia went another.

"Which one are you trying to save? The blonde or the wolf?" Maddox asked Damon. "Did you really think Klaus would leave them unprotected?"

"Wishful thinking." Damon said and he sped over to Maddox and pinned him to the ground by the throat.

Amelia came from behind them and it didn't take much to get Damon off, just a stare in his direction caused him to hold his head in agony.

Maddox stood up and took over, his hand in Damon's direction, keeping him on the ground.

Damon stopped screaming when there was a shot. A wooden bullet went straight through Maddox's chest.

Another shot was fired in Amelia's direction but with her speed, she easily caught the bullet with her mind before it reached her.

Matt stared at her in disbelief.

"Now, I'm a lot faster than a vampire. Gonna take a lot more than that to kill me." Amelia said, she spun the bullet around and threw it at Matt, hitting him in the shoulder.

He stopped and looked down to his wound but Amelia screamed causing him to fly backwards, knocking him out.

She turned to Damon who looked in disbelief.

"Why are you helping him?" Damon said.

"What do you mean?" Amelia said sweetly.

"Klaus. Why help him?"

"He's my family." Amelia said.

Damon sped over to Matts gun and shot 6 bullets at Amelia.

She stopped 4 of them with her mind and dodged 2.

"Did you really think that was going to work?" Amelia said.

"No" He said as he ran over to her and snapped her neck.

Her body fell limp to the floor.

Damon entered the tomb and rescued Tyler and Caroline.

They were heading out when they saw Amelia stand up.

"How did you recover that fast?" Damon said.

"I'm not a vampire, love. I recover a lot faster." Amelia said.

Caroline grabbed Tyler and sped off. Before they could get far, Amelia stopped Tyler when her hand went up in his direction. She made her come towards him and kneel in front of her.

She smiled sinisterly and then Tyler's mouth opened in pain, his fangs were extending. The venom from his fangs were being extracted from Tyler's mouth as Damon and Caroline looked in horror.

"Now, who wants this?" Amelia asked.

Caroline grabbed Tyler and sped off.

"Guess it's you." Amelia smiled.

She grabbed Damon and made him kneel in front of her.

She made a cut on Damon's arm and the venom made its way into the cut.

He screamed in pain and Amelia sped away.