Part 22

Rebekah and Amelia went to go find out where the White Oak wood ended up.

They were sitting down with the Mayor at the Grill.

"Thank you for meeting with us, mayor. I figured as head of the Preservation Society you'd be a good person to ask about the oldest trees in this community." Rebekah said.

"A long line of Lockwood women used to keep those records. Back before any of them had actual jobs." Carol said.

"We've been to the founders archive. But we can seem to find any record of the tree we're looking for." Amelia said.

"It probably got cut down. Big old trees built half this town in the 1900s." Carol said.

Amelia noticed Rebekah was staring at something so she looked as well and saw Damon.

She smiled knowing that's probably who she was with on the night of the ball.

"Do you happen to know who kept the milling ledgers during that period?" Rebekah asked.

"Back then, all the lodging mills were owned by the Salvatore." Carol said.

"Thank you, Carol." Amelia said and the girls stood up. "It was Damon, wasn't it?"

"I don't know what you mean." Rebekah said.

"Night of the ball. I guess we've both now slept with him now." Amelia laughed.

"Yeah, whatever."  Rebekah smiled and Amelia headed out the Grill whilst Rebekah went to the Salvatore's.

***

Amelia made her way back to the mansion and she saw Klaus drawing.

He looked up and quickly glanced at Amelia.

"Where you been?" He asked.

"Trying to find the remaining of the White Oak." She said.

"Any leads?" He said.

"The Salvatore's."

"Of course. It always leads back to them."

"Tell me about it. What are you drawing?" She asked.

He smirked and looked up at her, "you"

Amelia walked behind him and looked at it. "That's actually really good."

Klaus didn't respond, he only smirked and continued to draw.

***

Amelia was at the grill by herself when Damon sat next to her.

"What do you want, Damon?" Amelia said.

"Just getting a drink." Damon smirked.

"Watch out. I've had a lot to drink. I'm pissed off." Amelia said.

"What's happened?" Damon said.

"It's none of your business, now is it?" Amelia smirked and moved closer to his face and he glanced to her lips.

***

They made their way back to the Salvatore house and into Damon's bed room.

They were quickly taking off each other's clothes and Damon pushed her onto the bed and crawled on top of her.

He pulled off her top and kissed from her lips to her neck.

She grabbed his hair and pulled him back up and kissed him.

***

It was the morning and when Amelia woke up, she realised she was still in Damon's bed.

She quickly sat up and started getting dressed.

"Running out?" Damon said.

"Never speak of this. To anyone." Amelia said.

"I could say the same thing to you." Damon said.

Amelia rolled her eyes and left the house.

When she got back to the mansion, Rebekah and Klaus were in the living room.

As soon as Rebekah saw Amelia she smirked.

"Same clothes as yesterday, I see?" Rebekah said.

"Shut up Bex." Amelia said as she walked out and into her room.

Klaus hadn't said anything and Rebekah noticed.

"Jealous?" Rebekah said.

"Why would I be?" Klaus said.

"Because you love her." Rebekah said and Klaus stayed quiet. "Why don't you do anything about it? She obviously loves you too."

"If she did, she wouldn't be sleeping with other people, now would she?" Klaus said.

"Because you haven't done anything. How would she know how you feel if you don't do anything. I know you think your smart, but you really aren't." Rebekah said.

Klaus rolled his eyes. "Why haven't you done anything? It's been a thousand years." She asked.

"Because if it doesn't work out then I've lost my best friend." He said.

"Oh, your scared. My big bro is afraid." She laughed. "I'm going, see you later." She said and walked out.

__________

I hate this chapter but ya know haha