Part 27

Rebekah and Amelia was at the mansion.

"I wish that we also got to kill Alaric. Even though, I enjoyed killing Elena, I want to kill him. He took Nik." Amelia said with tears in her eyes.

They were looking through his art things.

"He drew a lot of you." Rebekah said.

"Yes. I know." She slightly smiled.

Rebekah felt a wave of emotions so she threw everything that was on the desk onto the floor.

"He loved you." Rebekah said. "And when I say love, I mean more than he ever led on."

Before Amelia could say anything, they heard footsteps coming into the room.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady." Rebekah said to Damon.

"Good advice. Have you seen one?" Damon said.

"Tragic about Elena. Not to make a grey cloud greyer, but does Matt even have automobile insurance?" Rebekah said.

Damon rushed at her with the white oak stake but Rebekah grabbed him before he could get close.

Shots were fired through the window and they hit Amelia and Rebekah through the back whilst Damon ran away. They collapsed to the floor.

***

When they woke up, they were in the back of a truck. Rebekah was awake but Caroline wasn't.

"What is this?" Amelia mumbled.

"Lia. Use your magic. Get us out of here." Rebekah said.

Amelia tried to do a simple unlocking spell for the chains but nothing happened.

"My magic. I can't feel it." Amelia said.

"What? How!" Rebekah said.

She looked at her wrists, "I haven't seen this bangles in centuries. They strip me of my magic, if they're on me. How the bloody hell did the council get them!" Amelia said

The truck flipped over and the back door was ripped off its hinges.

Tyler walked in.

"What is sire boy doing here?" Amelia said.

Tyler smirked and walked over to Amelia, ripping the chains off of her.

He wrapped his arm around Amelia, helping her up and they left. Once Amelia was able to stand on her own, she ran off to the woods.

Tyler soon followed.

"Why did you help me and not your girlfriend? You don't have a crush on me or anything, do you?" Amelia asked, scrunching her face up with disgust.

Tyler chuckled, "please don't say you don't recognise me, love?"

"What?" Amelia said but Tyler smirked. "Holy crap. Nik?"

Tyler smiled and Amelia ran up to him and threw her hands around his neck, hugging him.

After a few seconds she pulled away, she hit him in the chest and pushed him back, "I thought you were dead!"

"I'm sorry, I never came to find you earlier, love." Klaus said.

"Are you gonna be able to go back into your own body?" Amelia said.

"Yes. I didn't think I would be able to, but my body held up quite nicely. Are you able to do it?" Klaus said.

She showed him her wrists, "can't. Remember these?"