Part 5

Amelia made her way to the quarry to find Elena, Greta and Jenna there.

"Hello girls." Amelia said.

Greta bowed her head slightly.

"Anne?" Jenna mumbled.

"Amelia, actually. I do not know why I chose Anne. Don't like it anymore." Amelia said.

Jenna looked at Elena, confused.

"The girl I told you about, helping Klaus. That... that's her." Elena said.

"Why?" Jenna said.

"Oh, be quiet will you." Amelia said. She turned to Greta, "go get the wolf."

She nodded and walked away.

Amelia made her way to Jenna. "I bet your hungry." She said as she looked at the sharp rock on the floor.

Elena tried to run over to the rock but Amelia waved her hand causing Elena to be thrown in the air. A ring of fire around Elena appeared causing her to be trapped.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle" Amelia said. She picked up the rock and made her way to Jenna. "Your trapped, no matter what you do."

"An- Amelia, please let her go." Elena said.

Amelia took the rock and slit her wrist. "Drink it, before it heals."

"Jenna, don't." Elena said.

"I can't." Jenna muttered.

"Let her go." Elena said.

Jenna slowly got closer to her wrist and when she did, she stuck her fangs into her wrist.

Amelia smiled, "that's it." She said.

She threw her off after a few seconds and started walking back to the altar. She waved her hand and a ring of fire trapped Jenna.

***

Greta came back with the werewolf in her hands, as she was screaming in pain. She put her on the floor and Amelia put the fire around her.

"Witches are supposed to maintain the balance of nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena said.

"My duty is to Klaus." Greta said.

"And I want what's best for my family." Amelia said.

"Glad to know I still have dance partners." Klaus said.

He turned to face the 3 women, "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

Klaus walked over to Amelia. They smiled at each other and Amelia put her hands either side of Klaus's face, "tonight's going to change everything." She smiled.

"Thank you for sticking by me." Klaus said as he put his hands on her waist.

"We've been together since we were 10. I don't think anything will ever break us apart." She said. "You got it?"

He let go of her and reached in his pocket, "I've got the moonstone. We've spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it." Klaus said as he gave it to Amelia.

"The moon has passed its apex." Greta said.

"Remember everything you need to do?" Amelia said.

"I remember." He said.

Amelia dropped the moonstone into the pit of fire.

Amelia and greta held each other's hand and started chanting.