My Broken Heart

One Year Later

Y/N's POV

Today is the day I saved Taehyung from those men.

The day we first actually met and talked. The day I fell in love with him.

I was visiting Yoongi in Daegu, so I decided to go to the lake Taehyung took me too. I sat on the ground and let the wind blow through my hair. I closed my eyes. I saw Taehyung. I slowly opened them. I heard a voice.

"Y/N."

I looked around.

Nothing.

I closed my eyes again as tears rolled down. "I love you." I whispered.

I thought Hoseok and Xiumin could bring him back like Jimin, Namjoon and father. But the curse of the Devil's fire was too strong, and powerful.

I always thought our love would be strong enough to not break when someone comes between us. I always believed that he would be back with me forever. I always believed I wouldn't be hurt again.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. I was always wrong. My dreams, hopes, and beliefs were fake, and always disappointed me. My love was not strong.

All I have now are memories.

Memories of our first picnic.

Memories of when we snuck out.

Memories of when first saw each other again.

Memories of our wedding.

Memories of when I gave birth to Hwayoung with him.

And our memories

Some things can live forever. Some things were meant to be, but not meant to be forever. Some things can break. Some things can be fixed.

The cycle of love

But, can my broken heart be fixed?

Maybe, maybe not. But I refuse to believe that it will be fixed.

Life has no meaning without the person who completes your life.

Your Love

______________________________________

Note: They first met in their first/past lifetime so she is referring to that day.

If you do not know what I'm talking about you can read the recap from the beginning of this book or book 1.
______________________________________