Plan Intiate

Taehyung's POV

Today is the day that Minho, Baekhyun, and Hoseok will go to Jungkook's palace. Me and the others will be at Devil's Tower waiting for them to arrive.

The three boys are getting ready to leave. I went to say goodbye to them. "Be careful. We will be waiting for you at the Tower. And, thank you." I said, hugging them. "Of course." They then left and got into the carriage to leave. A while later me and the others got into the other carriage and left.

"We will get her back." Yoongi said, patting my shoulder.

Minho's POV

We were on our way to Jungkook's palace. "Hoseok, you should use your magic to be invisible right now so no one can see you once we get there." I said, and he did so. "I'll use magic so you both can only see me." He said. He went invisible, but after a bit me and Baekhyun were able to see him.

Soon we arrived. We went and saw a guard. "Oh Baekhyun and Minho, so great to see you both again!" He said. He led us inside the palace and took us to Kyungsoo's room.

"Baekhyun? Minho?" He asked in shock. He went to us and greeted us both with a hug. "I thought you didn't like hugs." Baekhyun said. "True, however we haven't seen each other in years, also I've been spending too much time with Kai." Kyungsoo said. "So I'm assuming you came to meet Y/N?" He asked.

"Actually..."

"We need you to speak to Xiumin. You are the only one who can convince him to stop all this and use his magic to possess Jungkook." I said.
"I always tried. He never listened. But I suppose I could try." He said.
"And don't worry, we have a backup plan." Baekhyun said. As soon as Baekhyun said that, Hoseok did something and was now visible to Kyungsoo.

"Hello." He said, and went back to being invisible. "This is Hoseok, Xiumin's brother. If Xiumin refuses, Hoseok will use his magic to possess Jungkook." Baekhyun explained.
"And what exactly will happen when Jungkook is possessed?" Kyungsoo asked.

We all looked at each other and sighed. "We will bring him to Devil's Tower." I said.
"What?! It's too dangerous." Kyungsoo said. "We know, but it's our only chance." Hoseok said.
Sighing, Kyungsoo gave in.
"Okay, I will go get Xiumin, and we will all talk to him." He said. "I'll teleport to the rooftop balcony. Since Xiumin is also a wizard, he will be able to see me." Hoseok said. He then disappeared, while Kyungsoo went to get Xiumin.

After a few minutes, Kyungsoo came back with Xiumin.

'Hello Xiumin'

_____________________________

Hewo

Vote and you'll get a free pass to LaChImOlALa World wow

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Next week the book with be finishing and the week after that I will be publishing a new book

Make sure to vote, comment, and follow for more fanfics

Follow me on Instagram: @TheReemi08 (looks like an O but it's 0/zero)

                    Have a great day/night
                                     Byeeeee~

________________________________