New Friend

Y/N's POV

So tell me about yourself?" I said. "Well, I am Wendy and Seulgi's cousin. But they're parents adopted me after my parents died." Irene said. "What about you?" She asked. "Well, I like drawing, and dancing." I said. "Me too!" She exclaimed and we both laughed.

"I'm bored now." Sunmi whined. "Let's dance!" Chungha yelled. "Okay, me and Chungha, Irene and Y/N and Seulgi and Wendy." Sunmi said. We all went to our partners and started doing the waltz. "This is so weird!" Sunmi yelled. We all started laughing.

"Yah! I'm hungry again." Chungha yelled. "You're always hungry." I said while she playfully hit me. "I'll get something." Wendy said.

Jungkook's POV

I was walking around the palace until I saw Wendy walking to Y/N's room with a tray of food. Maybe she's hungry. I went back to my business.

Y/N's POV

Wendy came back. "Food!" Chungha yelled. We ate while talking. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" "Hello Ladies." It was Jungkook. The girls got up and bowed.

Jungkook's POV

I walk into Y/N's room to see Seulgi, Wendy, and Irene. "Girls, why aren't you working?" I asked. Before they could respond Y/N said something.

"Oh I told them to stay here. We all became friends." She said. "Oh that's great, do you think I can borrow them for a minute?" I asked. "Sure." Y/N said as the maids walked outside with me.

" Y/N said as the maids walked outside with me

'I'm warning you'