True Friends

Y/N's POV

"I will go get something to eat for us all." Seulgi said as she left to get something to eat. I was alone with Chungha and Sunmi.

"Okay so. I thought Jungkook died?" Chungha said, confused. "He was sick and people thought he died." I said too quickly. "Y/N, we are your best friends. Don't lie to us." Sunmi said.

"Well. You know how I told you both about Taehyung and the past life?" I asked. They both nodded.

"It was Jungkook. He asked his wizard to curse Yoongi and make him kill us. He was in that lifetime. He told the wizard to send us to another life, so Jungkook can make me fall for him. He found me. I found Taehyung. His wizard is now our wizard. Jungkook did die but another wizard who is now our wizard's brother. So. Yeah." I said.

"I know it's unbelievable but-" they quickly hugged me. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." Sunmi said. "Do you need help to escape?" Chungha asked. "No!" I yelled. "He is capable of many things. I don't want anyone to get hurt." I said.

"But do me a favor?" I asked. "Of course." "Can you visit them? And tell them I'm fine?" I asked. "Of course!" They said. I couldn't help but break down. They quickly hugged me. "Shh it's okay. How about we make plans once a week to see you? And we can update both you and your family. Shh it's okay. You'll be safe." They said as they hugged me.

After a few minutes I stopped crying. I heard a knock on the door. "Come In!" I said. It was Wendy and the maid. "Y/N this is Irene." Wendy said. "H-hello Lady Y/N." She bowed while stuttering.

I went to her and held her hand. "Hey. I'm not upset at all. I actually wanna be friends with you! I can tell you are a nice girl." I said smiling. "Really?" She asked. "Of course!" I said. "W-well then. I'll try to be your friend." Irene said. "Great!" I hugged as she hugged back.