Breakfast

Y/N's POV

It's the next morning and I went to the dining room to have breakfast.

"Good morning!" Everyone said. I looked around and saw Yoongi. "Hello." "Hello." We said to each other.

I sat down and picked up my utensils, but I couldn't find myself to eat.
"Are you okay dear?" I heard my dad ask. "Yes father." I responded. "You sure?" My husband asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I SAID I'M FINE!" I yelled. I abruptly left the room.

Taehyung's POV

She left upset. What's wrong with her? "What got her so angry?" Yoongi said.

"Taehyung did you get her pregnant?" Jin asked. "What?! No?!" I yelled.

Everyone stared at me. "I SWEAR!" Suddenly my daughter went to Jin. "Grandfather, why are you staring at dad?" She asked. "Hwayoung, grandfather's over there." Jin says pointing at Jinki. "I know, but you're also my grandfather . You know what? You're my grandmother !" She exclaimed. "WHAT?!" Jin yelled.

"I am 28 years old and male." He said. "28 is so old. Plus you say you're so pretty. Women are pretty. Like me!" She said. "I-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" We all laughed. "Why must I suffer here?" Jin asked. "Cause you're old." Jimin said. "Uncle Jinki help!" Jin cried for help. "Nah. At least I ain't getting called old." He said smiling.

"Anyways back to our topic. What did you do to Y/N?" Hoseok asked. "Nothing! I did nothing." I said. "Are you sure about that?" Yoongi asked. "Brother you're supposed to be on my side." I whined. "No. I'm on my sister in law's side. Because. I GET A NEW NIECE OR NEPHEW!" He yelled. "I DIDN'T GET HER PREGNANT!" I yelled in annoyance. "You sure about that?" They all said in unison.

"Why must I suffer?" I sighed. "Now you know how I feel." Jin said. "Shush grandfather." "I-"

"I'll go talk to her." I said leaving. "He definitely got her pregnant." I heard my father in law say.

I went to the garden where I saw Y/N sitting by the fountain. "Y/N?" I called out for her. "Taehyung?" I walked over to her and sat besides her.

"I'm sorry for getting you angry. Are you feeling well?" I asked putting my arm around her. "Yeah, I just have been having headaches for the past week." She said.

"Did you speak to Dr. Wang?" I asked her. "Yeah I went to him last night." She said, laying her head on my shoulder. "Okay that's good." I said.  "I love you." "I love you too." And we both headed back to the dining room.

"Hello! Sorry about my behavior." She said. "Oh it's fine. We already know." Jin said. "Know what?" She asked. "That you are-" I interrupted Hoseok. "Know that you have a headache. "Jin you told them?" She asked. "No I did not." He said. "Headaches are normal when pregnant." Jinki said. "I KNEW IT!" They all yelled. I facepalmed myself. "What?" She asked, tilting her head.

"What's pregnant?" Hwayoung asked. Everyone went silent. "Well-" Namjoon got interrupted by Jin. "YOU ARE NOT CORRUPTING MY CHILD'S INNOCENT MIND!" He yelled.

"Her father's Taehyung. She'll lose her innocence in three years." Jimin said, while Jin and Yoongi smacked the back to his head.

"TAEHYUNG DID YOU TELL THEM THAT I'M PREGNANT?!" Y/N yelled. "Did we ruin the surprise announcement?" "I think we just did." "No!" I yelled. "I'm not pregnant." Y/N said. "Aww man." They all groaned.

"Taehyung, go get her pregnant." Yoongi said. "HYUNG!" I yelled. "Yeah do what he said." Hoseok said. "I want another grandchild!" Jinki yelled. "I-" "SHHHH!" They all silenced me and Y/N.

"Okay. Since this was so upsetting. Breakfast is over." Jin said while everyone yelled. "What was that?" My wife asked. "I don't know, bye!" I yelled and ran away with Hwayoung.

"I still don't know what Pregnant is!" Hwayoung said. "Well" "KIM TAEHYUNG!" I heard Y/N yell. "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!" Jimin yelled "NO!" Jin yelled. "I THOUGHT YOU GUYS LEFT!" I yelled. "WHY ARE WE YELLING?!" "I DON'T KNOW!" "JUST LEAVE!"

Y/N's POV
It's night now and I am headed towards my room. Suddenly I heard a voice. "Y/N~" I turned around and saw no one. "Y/N~" I heard again. That voice. It's so familiar. Could it be? No it can't be!

I suddenly felt my head hurt. "AGHH" I grabbed my head. Suddenly the pain and voices stop. And I quickly went to my room. Why were the voices so familiar? Is it trauma?

Is it truly...

Him...