I Said Silence

Jungkook's POV

I was headed to the study until I heard voices from Y/N's room. I heard Y/N tell the maids that I raped her. I wasn't upset. At least people will know she's mine. I listened more and heard that the maids told her that I punished Irene.

Anger grew in me. I told them all to be silent and not to tell a soul to anyone. I left in anger and went to my study.

I was working in my study but the maids were stuck in the back of my head. I went out to see a maid walking by. "Excuse me? Please send Irene, Wendy, and Seulgi to my study." I said. "Of course sire." She said as she bowed and left to find them.

I got back to work until a knock was heard on the door. "Come in!" The three maids entered. "So I've heard that you have told Y/N about my threats and what I had done to Irene." I said.

They all looked at me with shock and guilt. "I gave you all the permission to be her friend and be there for her, but you all abused that privilege." I continued. "I told you all to be silent and not to tell her anything." My voice grew louder as I slapped them on the face.

"Since you all told her, I'll be nice and give you only two whips." I said getting the whip out. "Life your clothes up." I demanded. They lifted their clothes up enough for their ribs to show. I gave each of them a whip on each side.

I went up to them. "This time, you will not say anything." I growled. "Leave." I said, and they all left.

'No one will make you hate me

'No one will make you hate me. Not even myself. I will make you love me. Even if I have to force you'