Forgotten About

Y/N's POV

I was walking around the village. I saw a beautiful woman waiting by the village fountain. I noticed that she was also  Soon her husband and child came to see her. She hugged her daughter and kissed her husband. They turned around and started walking away. I saw the husband's and daughter's face.

My heart? Broken.

My world? Shattered.

My life? Has no more meaning.

The husband and daughter were my Taehyung and my little daughter Hwayoung. They forgot about me so soon? He got another woman and got her pregnant.

I quickly ran until I reached the cathedral. I sat on the steps and cried my eyes out. I saw two siblings walk out of the cathedral. "Oppa I'm hungry!" The girl whined. "Okay I'll get you some food little sister." The boy said. I looked up. Jin? I was replaced so easily.

It was night and I was still walking around. I saw my father. I quickly ran to him. "Father! Father!" I yelled. He didn't hear me. I went closer. "Father?" I asked. He looked at me with disgust. "Who are you?" He asked.

My own father. Doesn't remember me. I left him. I went to a viewpoint that Taehyung used to take me. I closed my eyes and let the wind flow through my hair. I heard some voices in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw Jackson, Hoseok, and Yoongi. I chuckled bitterly. No one remembers me.

"Y/N?"

Sunmi?

_____________________________
Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow for more.

And maybe follow me on Instagram
@TheReemi08

Next update on Friday
_____________________________