I'm Sorry, Goodbye

Y/N's POV

"Y/N no please." Taehyung said with tears eyes. "Jungkook can I have some time to say goodbye?" I asked. "Of course." He said, and disappeared.

I cupped Taehyung's face. "I'm sorry." I cried. "I'm so sorry." I said while he pulled me into a hug.

"Why Y/N?" He asked. "He threatened to hurt you all. I won't ever forgive myself if something happened to you all." I said.

"We have Hoseok! He can help us." Jin said. "And he has Xiumin. Like I told you. He said either way I'll go with him. I'm sorry." I said as I went to hug Jin. He kissed the top of my head. "Please don't go." He cried. "I'm sorry." As I cried along with him.

"Y/N?" Yoongi asked. I quickly went to hug him. "D-Don't leave us." He stammered. "I have to go." I said. "Who's going to give me nieces and nephews?" He said as we both sadly chuckled

"I'm so sorry Y/N." Hoseok said. I went to hug him. "It's not your fault. You didn't do this. I'm sorry." I said. "Y/N? Look I'm just a doctor for the family. But you're like family to me. Don't leave us." Jackson said.

I went to him as well. "I'm sorry Jackson. But I have to. Thank you for everything. Please take care of them." I said hugging him.

I saw my father behind him. I quickly ran into his arms and cried loudly. "I'm sorry father. I'm so sorry." I cried. "Shh shh. A Knight's honor is to protect not only they've royals. But they're family. I'm proud. But sad." He said.

I slowly got off his arms. I saw Jimin and Namjoon. I went and hugged them both. "Thank you for being by my side. You guys are the best." I said. "Don't go please!" Jimin yelled which made me cry more.

"Where is mommy going?" Hwayoung said. I bent down to her level. "I have to go Princess. I don't know for how long. I love you so much. Take care of father and uncles okay." I said and kissed her cheek. I went to everyone and kissed their cheeks.

Finally I went to Taehyung. "I love you." I said. "I love you too. And I will find a way to get you back." He said as he gave one last passionate kiss. "I can't take this anymore group hug." Jimin yelled. Everyone came and hugged me. We all cried together. "I love you guys." "We love you too."  

Jungkook appeared again. "Are you guys done?" He asked. "Yes we are. We can leave now." I said going towards him. But something pulled me. I was Taehyung pulling my hand shaking his head. I gave him a weak smile and kissed his wrist. "I'm sorry. I love you." I mouthed to him.

"I said yes. I'm willing to go with you. Just don't hurt them please." I whispered to Jungkook. "I suppose it's the least I could do." He sighed. "Thank you all for giving her to me. Goodbye." Jungkook said, and we left.

Taehyung's POV

I fell on my knee s. She left. She left me. She left me again. "Why did she leave me?!" I cried out loud. Yoongi and Jin came to me and hugged me.

"Shh shh. Remember what Y/N says? She said that two hearts become one. And one heart cannot be torn away from each other. Nothing can break they're love apart. Not even the strongest force." Jin said. "Like you said. You will find a way to get her back." Yoongi said with teary eyes.

Hwayoung came to me. "Father?" She cried. I quickly pulled her in my embrace. "I'll get mommy back." I said.

"Jackson? I'm not feeling well. My heart hurts." I said. He just cried while shaking his head. "It's a heartbreak." I cried. "Why? Why did this have to happen to us?!" I yelled. I cried in Yoongi's arms for the next hour.

 I cried in Yoongi's arms for the next hour

'I'll get you back Y/N. If it's the last thing I do. And that's a promise'