Warning

Jungkook's POV

So I understand why you girls were with Y/N, now, did she tell you anything?" I asked "No." They all said. "Did you tell her anything?" I asked. Again they all said no.

I sighed. "Okay, I know I hurt enough, so I suppose I could let you ladies be friends and spend some time together. But, don't tell her anything, or else I will do what I did to Irene, so Wendy and Seulgi beware. And I know that you don't want a repeat of what happened Irene." I said as I whispered the last part in Irene's ear. "Now you three can go back." I said.

Seulgi's POV

"What did he do to you?" I asked Irene. "He whipped my body ten times for spilling tea." She said in a low voice. "A-are you okay?" I asked. "I'm better now." She said with a smile. We don't deserve this. Especially Y/N. We went back to Y/N's room.

We fooled around for a while. Wendy went to get Y/N ready for bed. "We should go to bed now, good night Y/N!" I said. "Hey why don't we all have a sleepover? Sleep In my room? I could ask Jungkook if Sunmi and Chungha can stay?" Y/N suggested. "That would be fun!" Wendy said. "I'll go ask." Y/N said as she left.

Y/N's POV

I went to Jungkook's room to see him sitting on the bed reading. "Oh Y/N? Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yes, I was wondering if Sunmi and Chungha could sleep here for the night? They are going to sleep in my room along with Seulgi, Wendy, and Irene." I said. "Of course they can." He said. "Yay thank you!" I said.

Jungkook's POV

For a moment I thought the maids told Y/N about the warning.

Don't worry Y/N, I won't let anyone get in our way

_____________________________
Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow for more.

And maybe follow me on Instagram
@TheReemi08

Next update on Friday
_____________________________