I Miss You

Taehyung's POV

I feel so empty. I cry all day and night. The only person I'm willing to see is Hwayoung. But it hurts. She reminds me so much of Y/N.

There was a knock on the door. I stayed silent. Suddenly the person came in. "Taehyung?" I looked up to see Yoongi. "What is it?" I asked. "Look you won't talk to us, and this isn't healthy. I understand if you're not ready to talk, but I brought some people." He said. There was a person behind him. The person moved to be visible. "Baekhyun? Minho?"

Y/N's POV

How could Sunmi be here? Well I'm happy. She's the only person with me. "Wake up." She said. Wake up? Suddenly I felt dizzy. And felt like falling. Suddenly my eyes opened. I was in my room?

"How did I get here? I was at the viewpoint." I said looking around. "It was a dream. You kept saying 'why' and you silently cried." Chungha said. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry." I said. "It's fine. If you're comfortable, you could tell us about the dream." Wendy said.

"Taehyung, got married again. His wife is pregnant. My little Hwayoung loves her. Father didn't even remember me. Jin started taking care of a girl and called her sister. I saw Yoongi Hoseok and Jackson, but I didn't even bother." I said.

Taehyung's POV

My two best friends came to me. I quickly ran into they're arms and cried. They sat me down on the seat while I still cried.

"What happened?" Minho asked. "J-Jungkook." I said. "I thought he died after Jin killed him." Baekhyun said. "Xiumin brought him back." I said. They both sighed. "It was a bad decision for him to go to the bad side." Minho sighed. "He took Y/N away from me." I said. "And I let her go so easily.

Y/N's AND Taehyung's POV

'I miss him/her'