Devil's Tower

Y/N's POV

We teleported to The Devil's Tower where I saw a small figure running towards me. "Mother!" The small figure yelled. "Hwayoung!" She quickly ran into my arms.

"I missed you so much Princess." I said. "I missed you mother." I picked her up in my arms. I saw my family in front of me. I ran to my father.

"F-father." I buried my face in his chest while I cried. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Jin and Yoongi. I hugged them, while Jackson, Jimin, and Namjoon came running to me. I broke the hugs and turned around to see Taehyung. He quickly ran to me and wrapped his arms around me. He wiped my tears.

"Okay, we have to do it now." Xiumin said. Hoseok tied Jungkook's hands together, and guided him to a small hole which looked like a well. But instead of water. It's fire.

Xiumin did something which made Jungkook faint. "He will be asleep for a few minutes." Xiumin said. I went back to my family. "Did he do anything to you?" Jin asked. I remembered what he did. "I'll explain later." I said.

Suddenly Taehyung got pulled and fell. We looked up to see Jungkook. "I told you. No one can take her away from me." Jungkook said. "You should be possessed." Xiumin said. "It's like Y/N says. Two hearts become one, and cannot be torn apart from each other. Nothing can tear me away from my Y/N." He said as he caressed my cheek.

Suddenly Taehyung got up and pushed Jungkook on the edge of the hole. Jungkook then pushed him off and put him on the edge of the hole.

 Jungkook then pushed him off and put him on the edge of the hole

'Bye Bye'