Now

Baekhyun's POV

I was walking to Taehyung's from until I heard a small cry. I headed towards the crying. The crying came from behind a door. I opened the door to see Hwayoung crying.

"Hwayoung, what's wrong?" I asked while hugging her. "I-I miss mother." She said, burying her face in my chest. No child should lose their mother, Y/N and Taehyung already lost theirs. Y/N lost her mother around the same age as Hwayoung. No one besides her father. And I know they wouldn't want Hwayoung to feel the pain that Y/N felt. I held her in my arms for a while longer until she pulled away and looked at me with puffy eyes.

"We will get her back." I said ruffling her hair. I laid her on the bed and left her room. I quickly went to Taehyung's room.

"What happened?" He asked. "We are doing the plan tomorrow." I said. "What? We still have to think it through." He said. I went to him and held his shoulders.

"Listen to me. Deep down you want to get her back within a second. You wanna do this so badly and so soon but you can't. You are hurting. You want to hold her, hug her, kiss her, love her. And Hwayoung. She wants her mother back. Y/N and you both lost your mothers. And Y/N lost hers at a young age. And I know she doesn't want Hwayoung to feel the pain she felt. So, we are doing it tomorrow. I'll inform the others." I said.

Sighing, he finally agreed. "Okay, let's do it." He smiled. I went to find everyone, and brought them to the parlor. "What's going on?" Jinki asked. "We are going to do it tomorrow." I said.

Everyone was silent until Jin spoke. "But we have to plan out more. Right now it's too risky and dangerous." He said.

"I know that deep down, all of you want Y/N back, and I also want her back. She was one of my best friends. Jin and Yoongi, you both want your sister back. Jinki, you want your daughter back. Me, Minho, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jackson want our best friend back. And Taehyung wants the love of his life back. And Hwayoung wants her mother back. I know Y/N doesn't want her daughter to feel the pain she felt when she didn't have a mother. Which is why we are doing the plan tomorrow." I said, tearing up.

After a while, they all agreed.

'Then that settles it, we are getting our Y/N back, no matter what will happen.'