Hurt

Y/N's POV

Me and the girls went to the garden to eat breakfast with Jungkook. "Good morning Ladies!" He said smiling.

"Good morning." They said and bowed. We began to eat. "Jungkook, is it fine if we take a stroll around the garden?" I asked. "Of course, I will send Guard Yugyeom to go with you since I have to work." He said as he kissed my head. He left and sighed.

Tears dared to fall. I miss Taehyung. Suddenly I felt that hand. I looked to see Sunmi and Chungha giving me a small smile.

Jungkook's POV

I went to the gate to see Guard Yugyeom. "Guard Yugyeom!" I yelled. "Yes your majesty?" He asked bowing. "Y/N and her friends will be taking a stroll around the garden. Can I trust you to take care of her?" "Yes." He said. "Oh, and if something happens, I won't hesitate." I said holding his sword.

Y/N's POV

We began walking when Guard Yugyeom came. He was behind us while we walked ahead. Suddenly I tripped on a big rock. "Ouch!" I yelled. My knee was bleeding. "Lady Y/N are you alright?" Yugyeom asked. "Oh I'm fine, just a little scratch." I said getting up. We began walking again. After a bit we went back inside.

"Me and Chungha will go now. It was nice seeing you again Y/N, and it was nice meeting you ladies as well." Sunmi said as she hugged us.

Chungha and Sunmi both came and whispered to me. "We will go see him tomorrow. We'll tell him about you." They said and left.

Me and the other ladies went to the room.

Jungkook's POV

I was looking out the window and saw Y/N fall. I told Yugyeom to make sure nothing happens. I went down to get Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom!" "Yes your majesty?" He bowed. "Come with me." I said as I led him somewhere. "This is the chamber sire." He said. "Yes it is." I said. "Guards, tie him to the wall." I said.

After a few minutes Yugyeom was tied to the wall with his clothing off.

_____________________________

Hewo

Thanks for reading! This ended on a cliffhanger, can't wait for you to read the second part to this chapter which will be updated tomorrow.

Vote and I'll give you Gucci and Banana Milk to lure Jungkook and Taehyung to you 👀

Vote, comment, share, and follow for more fanfics

_____________________________