Visit (Part 1)

Sunmi's POV

Me and Chungha are going to Jin's palace to inform them of Y/N. We went into the castle and saw everyone in the parlor.

"Sunmi? Chungha?" Taehyung asked, getting up. "Hello everyone." We bowed. "What brings you here?" Jimin asked. "We met Y/N." Chungha said.

Everyone went silent. "H-how is she?" Taehyung asked. "She says she's fine. But we see it in her eyes, that she is miserable." Chungha said. "She had a dream that all of you forgot about her. And that Taehyung got remarried." I said.

Everyone took a deep sigh. "She won't be miserable for long." A man said. I recognized him. It was Minho, he was at Taehyung and Y/N's wedding.

"What are you talking about?" Chungha asked. "Devil's tower." Jin said. "What does that mean?" I asked. "We are going to use magic on Jungkook, and try to lure him to the Devil's Tower." Another man said. It was Baekhyun.

"Are you all crazy?!" Me and Chungha yelled. "What makes you say we are crazy?" Namjoon asked. "It's the Devil's Tower, anything can happen. One wrong move and something to happen to any of us." I yelled. "Plus how will you manage to get him there? Hoseok won't be able to go in there, and neither will any one of you." Chungha snapped.

"Me and Minho are friends with Kyungsoo, Jungkook's chef, who is also friends with him. Hoseok's brother, Ximin is Jungkook's wizard. And Kyungsoo is the only one who can talk to Xiumin. We both are going to visit Kyungsoo and tell him the plans. We are going to take Hoseok with us. He will be invisible. Hoseok will be back up if Xiumin doesn't agree." Baekhyun said.

"The plan is good but it's the Devil's Tower. Anything can happen. Maybe Xiumin could turn against us and do something. Or maybe Jungkook will do something." Chungha said. "At least it's worth a shot." Baekhyun said.

"Okay, we agree with the plan, just all of you be careful. We will go with you just in case." I said. "It's too dangerous for you ladies, but maybe you could come and hold Y/N back from safety or try to distract her." Taehyung said.

'Then, let's get Y/N back.'