Picnic

Y/N's POV

We walked to a beautiful lake. There were big rocks so it was hard for me to walk. But Jungkook held my hands to help me.

I need to be careful not to fall into his trap. I like that he's being nice. But I will never fall in love with him.

That is unless...

"Here we are!" Jungkook yelled. "Wow it's so pretty!" I exclaimed

Jungkook started setting everything up while I just watched the view

Jungkook started setting everything up while I just watched the view. I closed my eyes as the wind blew through my hair.

Suddenly I saw a face. Taehyung? I quickly gasped and opened my eyes. Just my imagination. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. "Yes."

This reminds me of all the times me and Taehyung snuck out to have picnics. I smiled a bit but faded. I might never see him again.

Sighing, I went to Jungkook. "Here we are." He said, giving me a plate of food. "This is really good." I said.

"Chef Kyungsoo is a great cook." Jungkook said. We had a small conversation while we ate.

After we ate we just sat and watched the view. I put my head in between my legs and wrapped my arms around my body since I was very cold.

"A-are you cold?" Jungkook asked. I just shook my head. "No." I lied. I then felt someone hug me. It was Jungkook.

"S-sorry I don't have a jacket. I know you don't feel comfortable but you'll get sick." He said blushing. We sat there for a bit longer until I fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV

It's been awhile since we sat here. I was about to get up until I saw Y/N asleep. She shouldn't sleep in the cold.

I sighed and took the picnic blanket and dusted it off. I put it on top of the both of us and put my arms around her.

"Good night." I whispered as I kissed the top of her head.