Punishments

Jungkook's POV

"Please send Maid Irene here." I ordered a servant. They nodded and went to get her. Soon I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. Maid Irene came in.

"You asked for me your Highness?" She asked as she bowed. "Yes. You see. I didn't like that you dropped yea on her. I know she accepted your apology and forgave you, but I never did. So.." I took out a whip. "You need a punishment."

I started to hit her on each side of her body 5 times on each side. I pulled her hair. "Next time I see you do something to Y/N, I won't hesitate to do something worse." I threw her on the ground. "Now, go clean yourself up." I said, and she left.

Irene's POV

I wiped my tears and went to clean myself. My whole body ached. It was bleeding. Why couldn't I be more like my sisters? No wonder mother always yelled at me for not being proper like them. But at least they both were kind to me and defended me. I finally cleaned myself up.

Wendy's POV

Y/N's friends arrived and they were really nice. After a few minutes after their arrival, Y/N asked me something. "Wendy do you think you could get that maid who dropped tea on me?" She asked. "If that's what you want then sure." As I went to find her.

I finally found her walking. "Irene!" I yelled. "Yes Wendy?" She asked. "Y/N wants to see you." I said. "S-she wants to see me?" She gulped. "Yes? Is everything alright?" I asked. "Yes I am fine." She said. "Let's go then." I said as we headed back to Y/N's room.