Study night

SARAH'S POV

It was the weekend just before the final examination started on Monday, and I already did my work in advance so that I could get the weekend entirely for myself for revision. Actually, I was almost over with my overall revision because I started earlier and now I was in advance, and that was an advantage for me. And now I was reading my favorite book, but soon I would stop and start doing a final revision again. I was sitting in my living room; I hardly spent time in here, and I didn't know why. I would usually be in my room only, but my living room was also pretty spacious, and I got to see a beautiful sight of the city. It was around 5p.m. in the evening, and the sun was about to set. The rays of the sun were illuminating the city with a mixture of red and orange glow. It was beautiful. I snapped from my staring as my phone was ringing. I stood up and went to my phone, which was on the coffee table. RYAN!

"Hello?" I said, concerned about his calling at this hour.

"Which floor do you live on?" He asked, sounding breathless.

"What?" I said, not getting his point.

"I'm at your building downstairs. So which floor?" He asked impatiently.

"Uhmm 12?" I said, weirdly.

"Okay, see you just then!" he said, and he hung up immediately.

'What is he doing here?'

Just after a few minutes, I heard my doorbell ring. I curiously went to the door and opened it, and there stood a tired Ryan with a bag back on his shoulder and two bags full of what I thought were groceries on each hand. My eyes widened, and my eyebrows were shot up at the sight of him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to stop snorting a laugh. He looked cute and funny.

"May I first? It's too heavy!" He asked impatiently.

"Yeah, why don't you? Com 'on in!" I said sarcastically, widening the door for him to enter.

He quickly entered inside, placed the bags on the kitchen counter, seated himself on one of the kitchen counter stools, and sighed heavily, catching his breath.

"What's going on in here?" I asked, chuckling at him but really curious about what all these were. He looked at me sheepishly before saying

"I thought maybe we could study together and cook a meal for dinner." I looked at him blankly because I didn't know what to say. I was definitely not expecting that.

"See, I brought the goodies to make whatever you want to eat. And they say I'm good at cooking. Not really the best, but I can manage. So why don't you allow me to cook for you, and you can give your rating to the chef as well?" He asked, smiling and looking really happy, but he was also giving me his puppy eyes for me to say yes. Now, looking at this face of his, I couldn't deny it, so I shook my head, laughing at him.

"You're totally crazy, Ryan!" I laughed at him, and he sighed, relieved.

"That's just a little to see!" He said this as he made his way to the living room.
"Wow! This is really cozy in here." As he sat on the sofa, I was looking at him from behind as a thought crossed my mind.

"You really like spending time with me, right?" I asked him, folding my arms across my chest and looking at him straightly. He looked at me and smiled.

"You actually guessed that right! It's not actually my fault; you're a good company, and you're fun too, so why not?" He said, walking to my library and looking at my collections of books. I shook my head at him and went to see what was in the two big bags on the kitchen counter. I started to take out all the goods and saw that he bought a lot of snacks and groceries. 'What the hell am I going to do with all of these?'. This guy is really crazy!

"Someone seems to be really romantic in here!". I heard Ryan say, and when I looked up, he was holding a book in his hand and smirking at me, and I shrugged at him.

"I didn't know you had this side of you also." he said, raising his one eyebrow at me.

"There's a lot you don't know about me!" I said, looking straight at me.

"I agree! You're mysterious!" he said, and I laughed at him.

"Seriously, what am I going to do with all of these? This is a lot!" I asked him, pointing at all this stuff lying on the counter.

"Keep it! It might help later," he said simply.

"All of these are going to last me months, Ryan!" I exclaimed.

"Just keep it. I'm not taking anything back. It's all yours now!" He shrugged and went to the sofa.
"Leave these and come here? Let's revise together. I can help you, and it will be a revision for me as well." He said, patting the seat on the sofa next to him. I sighed and walked to him, and he took out his books, and mine was already on the table, so we started revising together and discussing chapters after chapters.

After hours, Ryan gave up and told me he was hungry and that he couldn't concentrate anymore if he stayed hungry. So, I got up and went to the kitchen, and he followed me.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as he looked at the ingredients.

"Are you seriously going to cook?" I asked him back, surprised.

"Yeah, of course. How does a cheeseburger sound?" He asked while still looking at the ingredients and trying to figure out what to make. I looked at him, still surprised.

"Sounds great!" I replied with a smile, and he looked up at me and smiled back. He then started to collect the necessary ingredients and started cooking. 

He really could cook, and I was getting more and more impressed as I kept looking at him. He seemed to enjoy cooking as well, because he was playing around too. I helped him cook the patties while he prepared the sauces. We joked around as we completed the burgers. I immediately took a bite, and I had to hold myself back before I let out a stupid moan, but it was so delicious. He was looking at me with a curious look, waiting for my opinion and I smiled at him.

"This is really amazing!" I said, and he jumped happily.

"YESSS!! I can become a chef now," he said happily, and I chuckled at him.

We ate our dinner, and Ryan helped me clean up as well. He was really impressive with these deeds of his. Later, we got back to revision, and then he decided to head back as we had to wake up early the next morning, so we said goodnight.

'This guy really turned my boring day into an amazing one!' I thought and smiled to myself.

 A/N:

 A/N:

Hello lovelies,

Hope you are doing well? I hope you are enjoying Ryan and Sarah's scenes and fun together. Do let me know your reviews. I will love to hear from you all. Also I will not be able to post these 2 days ahead, hope you guys will understand. Keep voting and Love you all!