Epilogue

*RYAN'S POV*

After checking all the doors in the house, I made my way to our room, where I left Sarah to get the wedding dress off her so she could freshen up and get comfortable. I entered the room only to see her in a very sexy red nightie while she was drying her wet hair with the towel. I smirked at the view in front of me and closed the door behind me. I leaned against the door and looked at her through the mirror. I had removed my tuxedo's jacket and tie, so I was only in my white shirt and pants. When she looked into the mirror and locked eyes with me, my breath hitched at how she was glowing. Her eyes were shining with happiness and love but also with a glint of lust, as if she was daring me to make the first move. Finally, was the night where I could rightfully claim her as mine, I walked towards her, still locking eyes with her. I went behind where she was standing and wrapped my right arm around her waist. I hooked my finger with the strap of her nightie, leaned down, and placed a kiss on her neck while looking at her in the mirror. She closed her eyes and leaned her head on my shoulder with a sigh. I continued placing kisses along her neck till I reached her jaw. I turned her around and stared at her; she was so beautiful. She was biting her bottom lip, which was making me insane. She traced her fingers on my chest while unbuttoning my shirt. When she reached the last button, I gripped her chin and smashed my lips with hers. She let out a moan and held onto me while removing my shirt. I gripped her waist and pulled her impossibly close to me; she was letting her hands wander on my upper body, which was making me tensed under her touch. We kept on kissing each other, as we were both needy. She broke the kiss panting while I took the opportunity to kiss her neck and continue below. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I led her to the bed. I laid her down gently on the bed and looked at her lovingly. I couldn't express how content I was to finally have her in my arms after so long.

"I love you so much, babybear," I said, meaning the words.

"I love you too, Ryan." She replied with a smile that I returned before I kissed her forehead.

I kissed her again and then moved downward to her breasts. I laid a kiss in the valley of her boobs, and she arched her back to me with a moan. I moved my hand towards the hem on her nightie and removed it. I looked at her, thinking she might be shy, but she surprised me by removing my belt and pulling me to her. I smirked at her; she wasn't as innocent as she looked. She tried removing my pants and I helped her with it before pushing down again on the bed. I took one of her nipples in my mouth while playing with her other nipple with my fingers; she was panting hard. I moved down below her tummy while placing kisses all the way down until I reached her pants and saw that she was wet. I looked at her, asking for permission. She understood my message and nodded her head. I removed her pants and looked at her. She was a goddess! She was bringing her legs together when I stopped her just in time. I leaned down and placed a wet kiss on her inner thigh and she moaned out loud, making my d*ck harden in my boxer. I looked at her and saw her biting her hand, stopping herself from being loud. I moved to her face, took her earlobe in my mouth and bit it gently.

"Moan for me, baby!" I whispered into her ear and placed an open-mouth kiss on the weak spot on her neck. She let out a moan and I smirked. I made my way down again, kissing her thighs before moving to her clit. I licked her clit continuously while she was moaning loudly. I kept on licking and biting her pussy until she came hard in the face. I licked her clean before I looked at her with a satisfied smile. She was red, out of blush, and her first-time climaxing. I got up from her to remove my boxer and her eyes widened out of embarrassment. I smirked at her before placing myself back on her while weighting myself on my arms.

"It will hurt, babe, but I'll take care of you." I said to her, worriedly.

"I trust you!" She replied with desire in her eyes, and I smiled at her words. I kissed her deeply as she reached for my back and pulled me closer to her. That feeling of having our skin touching and how our bodies molded together was just perfect. My d*ck was touching her entrance and she moaned into the kiss. So I moved my one hand downward and lifted her one leg up, adjusting myself in between them before I entered her slowly. She cried out in pain. I immediately stopped and let her get familiar with that feeling while I was whispering sweet words into her ears. When she moved and wrapped her legs around me, I took it as a sign and jerked myself completely into her. We both moaned in unison. I started thrusting into her slowly while kissing her neck, but her moans were not making it easy for me, so I started pounding into her as she moaned out of pleasure. I was starting to reach my edge and I could feel her coming too. She cried out loud when she came, and I instantly followed right after her by coming hard inside of her. We were both panting heavily from the intensity of our orgasms. I peeked at her and saw she had her eyes closed. I slowly came out of her and took her into my arms. I knew she was tired, so I was going to let her rest. She wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest. She murmured, I love you, before she drifted to sleep. I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me. It has been so long since I had sex with someone but when I fell for Sarah, I put myself off limits to other girls because I wanted to be good enough for her. And the wait was totally worth it because I couldn't imagine myself falling in love with someone else. I looked down at my wife and felt extremely lucky to have her. I smiled at that goddess in my arms and closed my eyes.

Wanted to be LOVEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें