Movie night

*Ryan's POV*

Getting back home, I saw that my text message was read but not replied to. I sent her a few more, and when I hinted at her in the message, she replied back, asking if it was actually me. Now I was feeling better when she was actually talking to me—not technically talking, but chatting. I was asking her to meet me, but she was avoiding the question every time. After so many efforts, she finally agreed to go out with me—not exactly with me alone. But that day would also come. For now, I told her to come with Laura and that I would be with Evan and Daniel.  I wanted to create a good impression for her—that I wasn't that bad guy that everyone else kept on assuming. I wanted to show her who I really was. I didn't know why or how these feelings got to me, but yes, I was willing to do anything for her. 'She's just different and doesn't give in easily; maybe that's what got me more into her'. I was determined to make her agree on actually being more than friends with me. I wanted her close to me at any time. These are all weird to me, but I didn't want to change it. I texted Evan and Daniel that we would be hanging out tomorrow evening with Laura and Sarah. I knew Evan would be fine with them and that he actually liked Sarah from the day she stood up against Ruby for Laura, but he didn't say anything. And Daniel, from what I have been seeing, seemed to be into Laura, and that was why he kept on teasing her, but I had no idea what was going on in his head.

The next day, I woke up earlier than usual because of my excitement. I didn't have any idea why I was behaving like that; it wasn't like I was in love with her or something. But I have really started liking her a lot; maybe that was why I was acting like that, because before, I never reacted like that when I liked a girl. Shaking my head, I got up and went downstairs, where I saw mom in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. I greeted her 'Good morning' and she smiled brightly at me. I went behind the kitchen island, hugged her from behind, and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Someone seems to be in a really good mood today," she stated, smiling. I chuckled at her and went to sit while she placed my breakfast in front of me. I thanked her and started digging it, and she continued cooking.

"Mom?" I called her out, and she replied with a hmm.

"I'm going out tonight and maybe I will be back late." I informed her in advance, like a good son.

She turned and looked at me, then started grinning. Seeing her expression, I narrowed my eyes at her curiously.

"You're going on a date? Who is that beautiful girl?" she asked excitedly. Ughh

"No, mom, it's not a date. We are just all hanging out; that's it, mom!" I explained to her, but I also knew she wouldn't believe me. 

"Oh okay." She said, sadly then she smirked at me. 'Told you she wouldn't believe me!' I smiled at her, and she laughed.

In the evening, Daniel, Evan, and I were waiting patiently outside the movie theater

In the evening, Daniel, Evan, and I were waiting patiently outside the movie theater. I was a little nervous, and I didn't have any idea why. It wasn't like I was going to meet her for the first time. I was dressed in black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a denim jacket with my white sneakers, and these two boys were also dressed pretty much the same as mine. After 10 minutes, we saw the two girls rushing up to us. I looked at Sarah and God-damn-it! She was looking cute and sexy as well.  She wore a mini pink skirt and a high turtleneck black t-shirt with thigh-high black boots, and she let her long brown hair open. Simply sexy and stunning!