THE WEDDING

*RYAN'S POV*

Today was finally the day when I was about to make Sarah my wife. I have been really excited for this day, but now I was nervous. It wasn't that I didn't want to marry her; in fact, this was all I wanted to do, but I didn't know. I was getting cold feet. It has been a whole week since I last saw Sarah, and I didn't have the slightest idea what she was thinking or feeling. Maybe that was why I was feeling like this. All the arrangements were done by Sarah's mom and my mom, along with Sarah's team. My mom and Pauline had mingled so much that they were long-lost friends. They didn't let Sarah have any hint on what they were doing; I knew some parts, but still, they refused to tell me everything. All I knew was that it was going to be huge, for sure. I was currently getting ready for my wedding, which we planned on holding in the evening. I was in my wedding tuxedo, which was black, and the collar of the tux was grey, along with its vest and tie. I paired it in with a white crisp shirt and black shoes (picture below). I liked the all-black tux, but it was something I usually wear for many events and I wanted to be a little different for my special day as it was once in a lifetime. I was actually loving this one and it fitted me well. I was looking like the Italian mafia guy. My groomsmen came to meet me before we headed towards the aisle. Obviously, my groomsmen were Evan, Daniel, and Oliver. I couldn't go through my wedding without them, which meant that Laura and Lyla were Sarah's bridesmaids, and her sister Huma was her maid of honor because Ziya just delivered her first child around 5 days ago. I was really looking forward to making this lady mine and being able to cherish and love her every day of my life. My mom came into the room and she immediately had teary eyes when looking at me.

"Why are you crying, mom?" I asked her, chuckling.

"You won't understand the happiness of seeing your child get married." She replied and I wiped her tears.

"You look really handsome, son! Always keep that beautiful soul out there happy!" She said and I nodded at her.

"I promise you, mom." I said to my mom. Period.

With that, Cindy came to inform me that it was time for me to walk the aisle. I nodded at her and my groomsmen walked after her after wishing me good luck. I took a last deep breath before I headed outside. I walked the beautiful aisle and waited for my bride to come. As soon as I heard the music started playing, I jerked my head towards the door to have a glimpse of my lady, only to have my heart fluttered and I got emotional seeing this amazingly beautiful lady looking all gorgeous like an angel walking towards me. My eyes teared up upon seeing her but I quickly brushed it off and smiled at her. My BRIDE!

 My BRIDE!

*SARAH'S POV*

It was THE day where, in a few moments, I would be called Mrs. Ryan Collins and I was nervous like hell. It wasn't because I didn't love Ryan or anything like that, but it was a huge step. Were we ready for that step? I was already in my wedding dress, which was a classy white satin gown that was off-shoulder but had tied-up knots on each shoulder. It was an elegant gown that my mom selected for me, and I loved it so much. It reflected my personality. I was wearing a pair of diamond studs and my engagement ring alone; there were no other accessories. I had my long veil pinned up on my head, just below my tiara, which Ziya insisted that I should wear one. Speaking of Ziya, she got her baby girl just five days before the wedding. I was extremely happy to be the aunt of a beautiful angel. We didn't let her do anything, but she cooperated by giving advice and opinions. The makeup artist was doing the final touch-up on my face when my mom entered the room.