Coming Back

*RYAN'S POV*

*20 MONTHS LATER*

"Gentlemen!" I said to grab everyone's attention one last time before I headed out.
"So, this meeting is going to be a short one. All I have to say is that, today our company has reached peak level. Success of our products and shares are reaching heights that we have been listed among the biggest and most successful companies in Australia. For me, I'm very grateful for everyone for took time and taught me bit by bit how to manage everything and today I'll like to thank you all for the all the efforts and focus you've been putting since the past year which resulted to us being successful now. Thank you all and I have held a party for you all in order to celebrate our success tonight. Unfortunately, I will have to head back for some personal issues so I will not be with you tonight. We shall keep in contact for more progression or future plans. Keep up the hard work guys and we shall reach much higher soon.  For now, go and have fun tonight and Congratulations everyone!" I said proudly and with that, everyone cheerfully applauded and then dismissed from the meeting room. I stayed back and leaned back on my chair. I was so tired, so I closed my eyes for a few moments and the struggles and hard work from the past 18 months came floating in my mind.

When I came here, it took me a lot of time to adapt in here, with the lifestyle and way of living. The most difficult adaptations were the sudden change of time and the acceptance of living without mom dad and... Sarah. It took me a lot of time to get used to all of these, but I had to do this, not only for me but for my girl as well. I tried to keep the conversation through chats but due to the time difference, the communication got slower and then none came at all. Sometimes, a thought crossed my mind that maybe she got another guy over there but then whenever I remembered that she did say she liked me, I forced that thought to go away. I really hoped she didn't move on because there hasn't been a day when I didn't think of her. For me honestly, I couldn't find myself liking another girl except of her. It wasn't as if there were not girls' trying to flirt or get my attention, there were a lot. Whenever I was out or attending a meeting or party outside, there were a lot of girls, but I would find myself comparing Sarah to them and that they missed that sense of humor to which I actually started liking Sarah. Since then, I tried to keep distance to these girls and not give them any of my attention, instead I used that attention in my work to become successful sooner than possible.  And with the huge distance between Sarah and I, I knew that I've fallen deeper for her, but I didn't have the slightest idea how she was, what was going on with her? I knew nothing. All that Evan told me a time was that she was graduated early, and I felt guilty that I wasn't there for her on her big day and being stuck in here with tons of works. That was the reason why I was more motivated to be successful the sooner as I could so that I could return back to my hometown.

"Sir, your flight is on time at 5p.m.!" My assistant said and I opened my eyes, nodded at her before she left.

Yesterday my dad gave me a call and proudly said that I made it, I could hear the happiness and proudness in my parents' voice. I told them I would be back soon but didn't really tell them when. And now that I did it, I could not wait to go back home, find my girl and try to earn her back because she was so precious to me, and I couldn't afford to lose her even now. With that thought, I got up and went to my apartment and packed my bags and rushed to the airport as I didn't wait to miss my flight.

'Babybear, I'm coming for you!'

The plane landed after 12 hours, and I had to say that I was tired, but I was more than excited to find my babybear. I rode the plane in business class, so I got the privilege of getting of the plane first and I quickly did all the formalities and got out of the airport. Nobody knew that I was coming back except for Evan, so when I got out, I zeroed the parking lot only to find Mr. Evan leaning against his car, busy on his phone. I shook my head and approached to him with my trolley.

"I see you finally got someone?" I said chuckling, making him looked up from his phone.

"Ryan man! Welcome back." He said smiling and gave me a manly hug.
"Wow man! You changed. Beard and all huh?" he said chuckled.

"Had to. Rep of a businessman!" I shrugged.
"But here, the air seems to be in love, right?" I asked him and he... blushed. He did actually blush, and I laughed at him.

"We'll talk about this on the way. Let's get you home Sir." he said and started loading my 2 suitcases in his car trunk.  I helped him and got to the passenger seat.

"I need to make a stop by before we head home." I said to him, and he scrunched his eyebrows at me. 
"I need to meet Sarah!" I simply said.

"That college girl Sarah?" he said confused and I nodded at him.
"I thought you were over her now?" he asked curiously.

"It's hard to get over that girl man. She's too precious!" I said looking straight at him and he smirked at me with his eyebrows lifted, totally not expecting my response.

"Well then, let's get you there!" he said and started the car. I told him the address and he started driving.

Arriving at Sarah's apartment, I told Evan to wait for me in the car and I quickly rushed to the 12th floor. Memories of our moments together started to replay in my mind in the elevator and I couldn't stop that smile from my face. I was so excited to meet her! 
When I reached the floor, I quickened my pace to her door and pressed the doorbell. I started getting nervous about how she was going to react after seeing me here after almost 2 years now. I really hoped she wasn't mad at me. After some time, the door opened and.

"Yes?" a middle- aged man asked me, looking annoyed. 'Who is he?'

"Is Sarah Willson here?" I asked stammered and confused. He looked confused for a sec but then replied.

"You mean the ex-tenant of this apartment, right?" I was shocked by his answer. 'Ex tenant?'

"What do you mean by ex-tenant? She doesn't live here anymore?" I asked him, totally shocked. 

"Yes boy. She sold this apartment to me a year ago." He said, getting more annoyed but I couldn't care less.

"Do you have any idea of her current address? Like where she lives now?" I asked him, hoping that he would know and that I could go find her. 

"No boy. I don't know anything. Now will you please excuse me, I have someone to attend to!" He said and closed the door. 

I didn't mind his attitude as I was trying to digest what he just said. She left! And now how was I going to know where she was? I needed to find her. I needed to meet her, to tell her that I was back for her and her only. How was I going to find her? 
Then it clicked in me. I quickly made my way down and got in the car.

"What happened? You look like you're going to cry!" Evan asked concerned.

"Time to find Dan!" I said simply. 

A/N:

HE'S BACKKKKK!!!!!

Hello lovelies,

How are you all? I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Let me know what you think will happen and if you guys have any idea for upcoming chapters, just drop your ideas in the comments. I would love to read them and try to put some of them in the next chapters. Keep reading and voting. I love you all, Stay safe!!