Wedding Reception

*SARAH'S POV*

"Where are you, Sarah?" asked a stressed Ziya through the phone.

"I'm coming, sis!" I replied quickly, making my way upstairs. I reached her room, and she was nervous as hell. She was wearing an ivory off-shoulder ball gown with a blush-colored belt around her waist. The dress was all covered with beautiful laces, which was making her look like a real princess and also utterly stunning. 

"You're looking beautiful sis!" I complimented her with a smile as I made my way to her, and she turned around. Stress was clearly be seen on her face.

"Why are you nervous like that sis? You already did the rituals before?" I asked her chuckled.

"You won't understand. I need to talk to you alone." She said and looked at the hairstylist who was doing the finishing touch on her hair. The lady nodded at her politely and excused herself, leaving us alone.

"What happened sis? You're still going through the wedding, right?" I asked curiously.

"Idiot, I'm already married to him now. How can I not do this again? And I'm not nervous about this." she said, sitting on the couch.

"Then what's the matter?" I asked her, nervous now.

"The thing is that..." she paused and let out a shaky breath. I moved closer to her and grabbed her hands encouragingly.

"I'm.... Pregnant!" she finally let out. I looked at her in shock but eventually I could feel the greatest smile forming on my face. 'WHAT! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!'

"OH MY GOD! I'm so happy!" I exclaimed and gave her a tight hug.

"Thank you but I'm nervous, how do I tell James this?" She stated.

"What do you mean? He... doesn't know yet? I asked confused. and she shook her head no.

"When did you find out sis?" I asked concerned.

"Just before I started getting ready. I'm super nervous! What if he says no and decline the baby? I'm feeling nauseous too." she said on the verge of crying. 'Guess someone is already hormonal!'

I rushed to her side and kneeled down, grabbing her hands comfortingly.

"Sis, everything is going to be okay. James loves you so much that when you'll tell him this good news, he will be over the moon. He will never leave you nor your baby." I said to her, and she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"You think so?" she asked.

"I'm sure of this!" I answered, truthfully. 
"Now cheer up, it's your wedding again today!" I said cheerfully and she laughed.

"I love you, my baby. And you look stunning in this dress!" she complimented before looking at herself in the mirror.

"Love you too sis and thank you. I'll be back, just checking if everything is ready!" I said and she nodded.

I was dressed in a long off shoulder blush pink glitter dress with a silver belt around my waist. I did my hair curled and pinned on the side and wore a simple necklace. I was actually feeling pretty today, and I couldn't wait to meet Ryan. Yeah, I know, I was really getting attached to him now, but I couldn't help it, he was so charming. I quickly made my way to the hall and saw everything was perfectly arranged and all the decorations were looking amazingly beautiful. She always loved the yellow color, so my vision was to mix yellow, black and white together, and everything turned out to coordinate really well together.  Since everything was ready and I made my way to James's room and told him that everything was ready and after he went to the aisle, I called out for Ziya. Her bridesmaids who were her best friends walked down the aisle first and then Ziya walked down the aisle with her long veil behind her. She was looking so beautiful and the expression on James's face was showing how truly he loved her. She was blessed with an amazing partner for life now.