Exams

*SARAH'S POV*

It was the week of the final examination, and everyone was stressed out and nervous. My papers have been going unpredicted; some days it was easy, but then on the other day, it was so tough that I started getting a headache in the examination room itself. I seriously have no idea what my final result is going to be now. But whatever it was, I knew that I did my best that I could so I wouldn't have any regrets later on. Speaking of exams, I had been spending all my days with Laura only because Ryan and all the seniors' examinations were in the other building, and I didn't know his schedule as well, so we were not meeting for the time being. But that didn't stop him from sending me a text every morning wishing me good luck with my papers, and I wished him back too. That was very sweet of him!

And today was my last paper, and that meant holidays! This time it was going to be for 3 months, and then we would be back for next year. After my paper, I was walking down the hallway, and I bumped into Laura. She was also sticking with me around as Daniel was also in the examination building with Ryan, and if I didn't say it, Daniel and Laura were together now, so they were dating. Daniel seemed to have changed, and I didn't know what Laura said or did to him, but now Laura seemed to be happy around him. So if she was happy, then I was happy for her as well.

"Hey, I was waiting for you. How was your paper?" She asked while gathering her stuff from her locker into her bag, and I was doing the same.

"I would say... fierce!" I replied, and we both laughed. "What about yours?" I asked her.

"I will say the same. I seriously don't think I'm going to make it to the next year!" She was upset.

"No, you will make it! Let's stay positive, okay?" I said, trying to cheer her up, and she nodded with a smile. We closed our lockers, walking outside to the parking lot.

"So, what are your plans for this vacay?" she asked casually.

"I was thinking of visiting my parents, and I'm going to start the 2nd year program online so that I could graduate sooner. What about you?"

"What? Can we do that? Online classes to finish early?" she asked, surprised.

"Yeah, of course. It has been written on the board for a while now." I said, shrugging.

"I didn't know that. Maybe I could do the same, and we will graduate together!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"That will be amazing!" I replied just as excitedly as hers.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked her curiously.

"Maybe I'll get a job and do, as you just told me, online classes because, seriously, I've started to get fed up with this course now. Then hang out with Danny!" She blushed, and I chuckled at her.

We reached my car, and we chatted about our plans as I dropped her off at her apartment.

"Hey! I forgot to tell you. Danny asked me to be his date for senior homecoming. I'm so excited, but I don't know what to wear. Will you help me shop for a dress? Pleaseee?" She begged me.

"Yeah sure! When is this homecoming thing?" I asked her so that I could re-plan my visit to my parents'.

"It's on Saturday, and today is Wednesday! So we got to go tomorrow itself and find the sexiest dress ever."  She said, enthusiastically, and I giggled at her.

"Okay then, I'll pick you up tomorrow, and we will go shopping!" I said, and she jumped on the call.

This girl was crazy! I laughed at her while watching her walk into her building, and I drove back home. As soon as I reached my apartment, I plopped myself on my sofa, feeling extremely exhausted. I didn't know when or how, but I drifted to a deep sleep on the couch itself. I was awakened by the constant ringing of my phone. 'I swear I will break that damn phone someday!' I was really annoyed, so I picked up the call without actually seeing who it was.

"Hello?" I said, annoyed, in a hoarse voice.

"Are you home?" he asked.

"Yes Ryan. What do you want?" I asked him, irritated. I seriously dislike someone disturbing my sleep without any specific reason.

"Okay, I'm coming up right away!" He said with a chuckle.

"Wait WHAT?" I asked again, confirming if I misheard him.

"Just open the door, babybear!" he said, hanging up.

I looked at my phone in my hand, shocked. "BABYBEAR?" What the hell is going on in here?'

My doorbell rang, and I looked up, confused as I have ever been. I slowly made my way to the door and opened to a smiling, a little bit too much smiling Ryan.

"Hey! Sorry to disturb your sleep!" he said with a small, narrow-lipped smile.

"Yeah, I wish I could say it's okay!" I replied sarcastically. I opened the door and motioned him to come in.

" Wow! You got that sarcasm there!" he said, laughing.

"Always in my personality!" I shrugged and got to the kitchen, where I drank a glass of water.
"And what's with this babybear thing?"

"It suits you. You're cute like a baby bear!" he said, shrugging, and I shook my head at him.

"What did you want to ask me?" I asked him curiously.

"Yeah! I dropped by quickly to ask you that before I head out to college again, and by the way, happy holidays to you!" He said with a smile.

"Thank you and good luck to you too." I said with a smile.

"How was your last paper?" he asked looking at me, concerned.

"Well I got through it!" I said with a tight smile and he chuckled.

"I'm sure you did well!" he replied encouragingly.

"When is your last paper?" I asked him casually.

"Tomorrow and then on Saturday is homecoming, and that is why I'm here!" he said, and I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

He suddenly came near me and pulled out a small bouquet of flowers behind him. 'Was that behind him all the time and I didn't notice anything like a fool?'

He let out a deep breath and kneeled down on one knee. My eyes had widened seeing what he was doing, and I was also shocked because I didn't have any idea what was going on.

"Sarah Willson, Will you be my date to senior home coming?" 

A/N:

Hello lovelies,

How are you all? I missed you people a lot. I'm really sorry for not updating all these days, I'm going to be a bit more busy in the upcoming days but I'll try to update as soon as I get a free time. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and do let me know what you think will happen next and you people are loving Ryan and Sarah's chemistry. Love you all!