Chapter 38

Camilas pov

I was over Lauren's house we were cuddled up on her bed watching a movie, I had my head on her chest and my arms round her waist tightly, Lauren had her arms around my shoulders pulling me closer every so often and our legs we tangled together.

I move me head to look at Lauren but she had her eyes trained on the movie, I kiss her cheek and she smiles softly.

"Kiss me" I say, she looks at me with the same small smile and she kisses me, I kiss her back and deepen the kiss taking her bottom lip between mine.

"Camz, the doors open" she whispers, I sigh

"The close it" I say, she chuckles

"Babe, after my parents found out about us, you think they'll let me close the door while you're here?" She asked, I kiss her cheek again.

"They don't have to know, if they ask I'll say I was getting changed" I say, she looks at me then her door.

"Fine, let go of me" she said, I smile wide and watch as Lauren slowly closes her door.

"Lauren Mitchell, you dare close that door!" Was said loudly from downstairs, Lauren had a shocked face.

"Uh...sorry mami" she said, she kept the door open

"How the hell did she know?" Lauren mumbled climbing back into bed, i shrug and pull the covers over our heads, she giggles and I kiss her and she kisses me back and we get into a pretty intense make out session.

When we hear someone clear their throat we pull back and Lauren pulls the blanket from over our heads and looks at her dad, he had one eye brow raised and his arms crossed over his chests.

"What were you doing?" He asked, Lauren looks at me then back to her dad

"Cuddling?" She asked, he nods and in crossed his arms not really caring and I giggle

"Okay, anyway dinners ready" he said, we get out of bed and go downstairs

After dinner with Lauren's family, Lauren and I go back upstairs and successfully were able to close her door without getting told off.

We cuddle in bed sharing a few kisses as we talked, Lauren was talking about a tv show she is watching.

"Be my girlfriend" I cut her off, she looks at me shocked and with a wide smile

"I-I Uh...yes okay" she said, I smile and kiss her she kisses me back

"Ill be your girlfriend" she mumbled against my lips

"Good" I mumble against hers

"Does this mean we can tell the other? I hate not being able to kiss you in front of them" I say, Lauren nods.

"Okay, we can tell the others" Lauren said, I smile and kiss her cheek

"I Uh...I may have told Dinah a week ago" I sheepishly admit, Lauren sighed but nodded.

"Okay, as long as it was only Dinah" Lauren said, I nod and yawn

"It was" I mumble moving closer to her, Lauren holds me tightly and as close as possible, she also pulls the blanket over me better.

"Go to sleep, babe" she said, I nod mumbling a good night and fall asleep on her chest.