Chapter 31

Camilas pov

We were in school at lunch, I was next to Lauren and we were all eating and talking about random things. I feel Lauren's hand on my cheek and smile placing mine over hers under the table, she smiles softly turning her hand palm up and I interlock our fingers, feeling Lauren rub her thumb over my hand.

"I need to use the bathroom" Lauren said, she pulled her hand from mine and grabs her bag getting up.

"Uh, yeh me too" I say, Lauren looks at me then the others

"Anyone else need too?" I ask, they shook their heads and I nod grabbing my bag walking to the bathroom with Lauren.

"Babe" I grab her hand before she could enter a stall, she looks at me with a soft blush at the pet name and nods.

"I want to ask you something, I just don't think here is really romantic or anything" I say, she frowns.

"Just ask" she said, I nod

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I ask, Lauren smiles wide and nods

"Yes" she said, I smile and she looks at the stall

"Can I pee now?" She asked, I chuckle and nod she enters a stall and I wait for her.

"When do you want to go?" I ask, she smiles looking at me as she washes her hands.

"We can tomorrow after school" Lauren said, I nod and she looks around then kisses me and I kiss her back.

"Let's get back to the others" she said, we do with smiles on our faces