Chapter 10

Camilas pov

We were at lunch again this time off campus, I was sat next to Lauren of course and so was Liam, she was in the middle of us both.

"Hey Lauren, you know you look really good today" Liam said, Lauren blushed massively and I felt a tad bit jealous, I don't know why she's my friend I should feel glad that a nice boy is flirting with her, I know liam he's a great guy I don't know why I feel like this.

"Um...thank you" she whispered getting shy, she looks at me and I smile softly

Liam continued to flirt with Lauren the whole time we ate, I continued you feel extremely jealous the whole time, she's my friend he's my friend I know he's a good guy, I should not feel this way.

The worst part was when Lauren started to flirt back, I hated it and I hated the way I felt I shouldn't of felt that way, I should feel happy for her and him.

I just decided to distract myself by talking to the others, but I couldn't help hearing the cute things Lauren and Liam would say to each other and get extremely jealous.

Soon we were heading back to school, Lauren In my car we would talk and I was starting to cool down from my jealously.

"What lesson do you have last?" I ask, she smiles

"We have math together" she said, I smile

"That's great" I say, she nods

"It is" she said, I glance at her and smile she smiles back.

When we get back to school we go to lesson and carried on talking, then my mind went back to Liam and Lauren.

They're my friends, plus it was only and little bit of flirting, Liam flirts all the time he's a flirt Lauren was probably just messing about anyway.

During class I rested my head on Lauren's shoulder, I look at her and she looks at me smiling and I smile back she then rested her head on mine. I sigh in content and closed my eyes, Lauren is a great friend and if she wants to flirt with Liam she can, I'm happy for her.

Soon it was the end of the day, I gave Lauren and ride home and then went home myself.