Chapter 27

Lauren's pov

The front door was knocked so I go answer it, when I open the door I see camila stood there.

"Yeh?" I ask, she smiles

"Can we talk?" She asked, i shrug and nod letting her in

"What is going on with you?" She asked, I frown

"What do you mean?" I ask, she shrugs

"Zayn said you're confused about something,What does he mean, what are you confused about?" Camila asked, I frown does he know?

"I-I don't know" I stutter out, camila frowns

"Lauren! Please talk to Me, I'm your friend you should be able to talk to me about anything" Camila said, I sigh and sit on the couch she did the same.

"Please don't tell anyone" I say, she nods

"I promise" Camz said, I nod and think about how to word it.

"Well, I'm confused about if I like boys or girls" I say, she smiles softly

"When you kissed me all I could think of is you and kissing you...then I started to wonder if I was gay, so I kissed zayn and he took me on a date all I could think of is you" I mumble, she smiles wide.

"Lauren, that's what you're confused about?" She asked, I nod

"How does zayn know I'm confused?" I ask, she shrugs

"I have no clue" she said, I nod

"He won't tell anyone though, I know that" she said, I nod softly I trust zayn.

"Lauren, take all the time you need to figure this out, you don't even have to label yourself as gay or straight" Camila said, I nod looking at my hands in my lap.

"You might be Bi, that's what I am, I like girls and boys" Camila said, I nod again.

"I don't even know if I like girls" I mumble, she nods

"Take your time with this" she said, I nod

"And if you ever need to talk about this more, you can talk to me or anyone it doesn't have to be me" she said, I nod softly.

"Thank you Camz, but at the Moment I want to try and figure it out on my own" I say, she nods getting up.

"Bye Lauren" she said, I sigh

"Bye camila" I mumble, she left and I went back to thinking