Chapter 30

Lauren's POV

Camila is sleeping over my house today and I was excited. I was sat on the couch with Chris and Taylor talking while the tv was playing some random show, the door opens and camila walks in with a bag and a smile.

"Hey lo" she said, I smile as she sits next to me and gives me a soft hug. 

"Hey Camz" I say, she placed her bag by her feet and said hello to the other two, they say hey back.

We watch some tv and talk for a while, I also ordered a pizza and it was coming in twenty minutes.

The door was knocked by somebody and I got up knowing it was the pizza, I get the 3 pizzas and walk back to the room, I give Chris and Taylor theirs and sit down next to camila again as we were sharing one.

We had a movie on and as I was watching I feel a head on my shoulder, I look and smile at camila she smiles back and we go back to watching the movie.

I slowly wrapped my arm around camila and she moved closer, I smile and grab the blanket off the back of the couch and wrap it around us, she pecks my cheek and I look over at Chris and Taylor but they were too busy watching the tv so I relaxed.

"Sorry" Camila mumbled, i nod softly and kiss her head seeing Chris and Taylor still not playing attention to us.

"It's okay" I whisper, she smiles and under the blanket she takes my hand playing with my fingers.

After a while camila and I went upstairs getting ready for bed, she was in shorts and a vest, I was in joggers and a t-shirt.

We were lead on the bed talking, I was rambling on about a show I watched when camila cut me off with a kiss, I kiss her back and she started to deepen it. I placed my hands on her waist that was bare from where her vest risen up, she had one of her hands on my cheek as the other was tangled in my hair. Camila takes my bottom lip between hers and I pull her closer, she flings her one leg over mine so she's now straddling me.

I slip my hand down and onto her ass, i push her shorts up so I could grab her skin causing her to moan softly into my mouth.

I pull back after a while and camila smiles kissing my cheek, I take my hand away from her behind and she pecks my lips.

"Well, that was nice" I say, she chuckles and nods

"Very nice" she said, I smile looking up at her and she smiles back, she puts her hand on my cheek rubbing it with her thumb.

"Do you want to go to sleep now baby?" She asked, I nod softly and she gets off me laying down, she opens her arms and I lay myself down between them and she wraps them tightly around me.

"Goodnight Lauren" she said

"Goodnight camila" I say, we then fall asleep.