Chapter 23

Camilas pov

Lessons just finished and I was walking to lunch, I saw Lauren and walk to her, her face was healing quickly which was good. We talked about everything but what had happened to her, I know it made her upset talking about it.

As we were walking there was a crowd, I take her hand and pull her through it to the front, there was zayn Shawn and Austin, all fighting and shockingly zayn was winning, though Shawn and Austin couldn't fight to save their life, well unless the person was Lauren who also couldn't fight. Zayn was also pretty strong, he was yelling at them about Lauren and that made everyone look at her, she looks away and I rub her back softly.

A teacher came running down the hall hearing the chanting, he pushed past everyone and held zayn back as another teacher held Shawn and Austin.

"What the hell is going on here?!" A teacher yelled

"They beat the shit out of my friend! Who's a girl!" Zayn said, they teacher looks and Lauren leaves the crowd, i look at zayn who nodded for me to go after her and so I do.

"Lauren!" I run to her, she looks at me

"He's just trying to help" I say, Lauren nods

"I know, everyone was just looking at me, I was uncomfortable" she said, I nod and sigh

"I'm just going to go eat lunch" she said, I nod and go with here

Soon our friends came and sat with us, all but zayn. He got suspended for 2 days, Lauren didn't talk much so we just left her, we tried to talk to her but she just nodded and shook her head.

I drove Lauren home, she thanked me but that was all she said, she really didn't want to talk.