Chapter 2

Camilas pov

I wake up from my alarm, sighing I open my eyes and turn it off. I put my glasses on so I can see and walk to my bathroom, I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, do my hair and make up and put my contacts in. I go to my bedroom and get some clothes on for the day.

-blue skinny jeans

-a white t-shirt

-grey ankle book heals.

I also pack my bag for the day, I then go downstairs and smile at my mom, dad and little sister sat in the kitchen.

"Good morning, mom" I say going over kissing her cheek as she was stood in front of the cooker making us breakfast.

"Good morning, Mija" she said, I smile and go to my dad kissing his cheek

"Morning daddy" I say, he smiles

"Morning princess, you look very nice" he said I smile wide

"Thank you!" I say, I then kiss my little sisters head

"Morning butterfly" I say, she smiles wide

"Morning kaki!" She said, I sit down and we talk as we ate breakfast

I then say goodbye to everyone and go to my car driving to school. As I park my car I get out grabbing my bag from the passages seat, I smile saying hello to people and walk to my friends.

Harry, Louis, Liam, zayn, Niall, Dinah, Normani and ally. They're my main best friends though I'm closet to Dinah, I've known her all my life.

We talk for a while before the bell went and we had to go our separate ways to homeroom. I sit down and listen to the teacher waiting for it to be lunch, so I can see my friends and it be one lesson before I can go home.

Soon it was lunch, I go sit with my friends talking about everything and anything, we talk about gossip and other things like that as we eat our lunch.

Soon it was time to go home, I get in my car and drive home. I talk to my family for a while before my phone started to go off, I look to see it's the group chat with my friends talking about going out.

"Hey, is it okay if I go out with my friends for a while?" I ask, mom and dad say it's okay and I look at sofi.

"I promise I'll be home before your bedtime so we can play before you go to sleep" I say, she smiles nodding and I kiss her head and say bye to my family, I grab my stuff and get in my car driving to where my friends are.

We stay out for a while I went home and played with Sofi as promised, I then put her to bed and get into bed myself.

I read for a while, listen to music, watch some YouTube, text my friends and then finally fall asleep.