chapter twenty one

Comincia dall'inizio

Paige saw him then got into her car clearly headed for my house, I wrapped my arm around Christians neck making him raise an eyebrow and do the same.

"She is engaged. She is gay and she is MINE. I saved her, I fed her, I love her and she loves me. She also loves her fiancée keep your hands off Christian."

"Are you gay as well?" He asked making me nod, "For her I am. You have children." I said. "You have children as well" He said making me flick his ear, "Do you see me sleeping with an engaged gay man?" I asked.

"No I see you sleeping with the man who brought you nothing but pain and misery for about three years." I removed my arm then sighed as I stared at him.

"Christian-"

"Don't care, i've known Nicolas he's not the type to stay with a girl for more than five hours and then you came along into his life which I hated at first but you changed him and then he hurt you to the point four years later you are still in pain."

"Someone who can hurt MY little sister once from it being they said your forehead was big or to what he did or what dad did, they have lost my respect forever it doesn't matter if you forgive him. I don't and that's how it's going to stay"

"Heartfelt speech" I said as I hugged him, "Bull fucking shit. Nice try but you aren't walking away from the topic" I said.

"One, It's not bullshit I meant what I said-"

I shot someone who was coming from behind him with a gun, my women quickly surrounded us "Oh sure yeah now get into position" I said as I left the group and walked over to the person.

"Who sent you?" I asked as he just coughed up blood, I looked at his hand to see a tattoo that represents Sweden. I shot him in the head then walked back to Christian "Sweden." I said.

He made a face making me stare at him, "What the hell did you do?" I asked. "He wasn't meant for you he was meant for me. I may or may not have slept with his daughter got her pregnant then she died in cross fire after trying to come to me on the other side of the street."

I do not even know what say at this point, "Set up a meeting...just jesus Christian. I don't even know what to say"  I said as I got into the suv and it sped off.

I looked out the window to see the beautiful Greece. I moved my hair out of my face then exhaled as my thirty minute drive came to an end.

I got out of the car and closed the door which made the car speed off, Paige is standing outside waiting for me

I got out of the car and closed the door which made the car speed off, Paige is standing outside waiting for me. "We are going out for a dinner with Grace and Castillo who are now dating." She said.

Dating?

"That is....interesting" I said as I looked at my front lawn"You don't like it" She said clearly referring to their relationship.

"I mean I find it weird, but I did not expect her to remain single forever but it's not my place." I said as I took a picture of my lawn "You were practically his child." She said.