- You're father is outside. - she said.

- Fuck.

He looked at Daisy and left the hospital. His father was looking at the door, waiting for him to come out. He tried not to be scared even tho it was hard.

- Your little girlfriend is pregnant huh!?

- Father I-

- You didn't plan to tell me!?

- Please let me explain-

- This will ruin our reputation! This is your fault!

Someone pushed the big door behind them.

- It is not his fault! - Daisy yelled - It's your fault!

- I'm sorry? - Lucius said.

- Apology not accepted.

Draco laughed but hid it.

- Ms.Riddle I see.

Daisy got furious but kept posture around him.

- It's Roads sir. - she said look at his soul.

Lucius made a "puff" sound and turned around and left. As soon as he left Daisy passed out and Draco caught her. He called Pomfrey and with Hermione's help, they laid her in the bed.

- She's so weak..- Hermione said looking at Pomfrey.

- She's getting better...as soon as she wakes up give her food. - she said turning to Draco.

He nodded with his head and sat next to her. He held her hand.

- Get better soon my love...- he whispered.

Hermione looked at Madam Pomfrey and smiled. Daisy was waking up and Draco didn't notice.

- I'm not dying Draco..- her dry voice replied.

He hugged her immediately. She hugged him back with some tears falling from her hazel eyes.

- I love you, Daisy..please don't leave me - he whispered in her ear.

- Never.

He hugged her tight trying to hide the sounds of his cry. Hermione and Pomfrey left them. The big door closed and Draco was alone with Daisy.

- Okay Draco!

- What..?

- I'm fine...I just wanted them to leave.

Draco seemed confused.

- Muffliato. - she said taking his wand from his pocket.

- What are you doing!?

Colloportus. - she said pointing the wand to the door.

Draco smiled.

- Mhm... I know what you're doing..

- Is that so..?

- You're too weak Love.. - he said.

- Oh please.

She grabbed his green tie kissing him. She turned him over, she was sitting on him. His hands were on her hips, following her movements. She leaned down and he grabbed her neck.

- You have no idea of how much I wanted to do this again. - she said.

He bit her lip. Draco let her go and she started taking his belt off. His dick was almost coming out from his pants, she lifts up a bit and pulled his pants out. He took the hospital clothes she was using, she was naked. Before anything, he grabbed her neck again.

- You better make some noise cause no one can hear us. - he said taking her breath away.

She pulled his big hard dick out and rubbed it for a bit making him hornier. She then sat on his dick. His head fell back and so his eyes. Her hands were resting on his chest, she was feeling his heartbeat racing. He was moving her hips.

- Ahh fuck Draco fuuck.

Draco looked at her pleasured face as she moaned louder and louder.

- Right there Draco...Don't stop, please.

He knew he was hitting the spot so he did it faster. The old metal bed was making noises. Draco's eyes fell back as he cum and Daisy's moans slow down after she came. She leaned down to kiss him and ended up lying on his side.

- That felt amazing. - Draco murmured.

She was slightly shaking and had marks of his hands on her hips. He had scratches on his chest. The doorknob started to turn, someone was trying to enter.

- Shit.

Draco got up and dressed in his pants and she dressed the hospital clothes. They were both laughing. He sat next to her and removed all the spells. It was Pomfrey..again.

- Why was the door locked!?

They looked at each other and tried not to laugh.

- My lord! Look at this mess! Blankets on the ground and glass!

- We were playing a game and we got out of control...

Well, she's telling the truth. Draco's cheeks were red and his hair was a mess. Not to talk about the cum in the bedsheets.

- Well if you're strong enough to play a game then you're strong enough to leave. - Pomfrey replied cleaning everything.

- Wait really?

- Yes Ms.Roads...you can leave.

Draco immediately grabbed her like a bride and left the Hospital Wing. In the corridor, he put her on the ground and they started laughing. No one was around them. People were probably having lunch or something. Draco started walking towards her, pushing her to the bathroom...

*to be continued*

(I don't know what o think about this chapter. Did you like it? Stay safe. Love you)