She sent me a video of her naked in the bathtub with her tits glistering under the light running her hands up and down her body. Covering her face. Good, good smart actually in case anyone happens to get my phone.

Chloe:Just wanted to tell you thank you for today.

Fuck what was i saying about being a one time thing and it being an itch. Yeah an itch that i really really wanted to be scratched again.

William: Anytime 

Chloe: 543 W Blueberry Ave Apt 52. Whenever that anytime comes again. ;)

Fuck this girl is going to get me in so much trouble. We haven’t talked for a week since i've been on call and my next day off won't be til next week and i know the same with her with work and school and all that. 

I was in my office at the hospital when there was a knock on my door. 

“Hey Dr. Addams. There's a Chloe here to see you. Something about you mentoring her for med school?”

“Right right send her in.” I stood from my seat straightening my white lab coat. When she walked in she literally took my breath away. I swear every time I see her she gets more beautiful than the last. She was wearing a high waist black skirt and a white crop top. I notice right away her nipples poking through no bra. I had to suppress a groan. 

“What can I do for you Chloe?”

“I just wanted to apologize for last week. I took full responsibility and if you want to tell Cole what happen I will not stand in your way.” She was rambling until i made my way to her and grabbed her face in my hands as I ran my thumb across her bottom lip and she automatically opened for me.

“I have no regrets about what we did. Do you?” She shook her head at me. 

“Ok good,” I ran my nose down her her cheek until her lips were in front of mine. “Because i plan on doing it again and again and again.” I reached behind her and locked my door so no one would walk in, then placed a kiss on her lips. Fuck she tasted amazing. She kissed me back with such hunger my cock started getting hard against my slacks. I broke off the kiss and started kissing my way down pulling her crop top down releasing her full breast with a bounce. My teeth grazed the very tip causing her to bow into me. A moan slipped out of her mouth and i placed my hand to silence her. I looked up to her with hooded eyes. “Quite now little one.” all she could do was nod her head, with my other hand my made my hand up her thigh. When my hand land where i wanted to be i looked up at her again. 

“No bra, no panties. What were you planning little one.”

“To get fucked.” she breathed out. I slid two fingers in her without warning and again she moaned. That's when an idea came in my head. I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean before guiding her to my desk. All the files I had on top I placed them the floor clearing my desk so she could lay on. I had multiple ties on my coat rack. For some reason people like throwing up on them. I bound her arms and legs to each foot of my desk and put a tie in her mouth to silence her. With her bound to my desk, her crop top pulled down to her stomach blessing me with a view of her perky tits, her legs spread wide open with her smooth pink pussy lips that are already dripping with need, this right here how she looks completely at my mercy. I took my phone out and took a picture of her like this. She is about to be introduced to my dominant side making her the perfect submissive.

“Barbra please push my schedule backwards 2 hours while I go over all the paperwork intended for a mentorship with Ms. Chloe here.”

“Ok Dr. Addams.” I turned off the intercom and focused my attention back to Chloe. Her eyes were darker than usual probably because she is turned on as much as I am.

“You are going to need to be as quiet as you can, can you do that for me little one?” When she nodded her head i continued, “What to do what to do in such little time.” She started mumbling, “What was that dear I can’t hear you. You want to get fucked?” She nodded her head at me and i just smirked down at her. Wrong answer I used my pointer finger and started running it up and down her pussy causing my finger get to wet in the process. The way she response to me is amazing. Fuck how long hsa it been since i last fucked a women? 3? 5? Years. Until last week when i fucked Chloe. I got on my knees and took my phone out to record what I plan on doing to her. Settling my phone at the right angle making sure her face wasn’t in view i made my tongue move in smile circles applying just enough pressure on her clit to make her shake. When she made a little sound I pulled away and slapped her pussy. “Tsk tsk Chloe what did i say? Good girls that listen get to cum.” She nodded her head again and I went back to what I was doing. Fucking shit she tastes so fucking good. I kept doing that until she cummed and ran my tongue down to her fuck hole where my dick where soon be at and formed my tongue into a scoop and gathered all she had to offer before swallowing it all. But of course i had to save some for her and took the tie out of her mouth before making her taste herself. “That’s how good you taste little one.” I put the tie back in her mouth and unzipped my pants before taking it off along with my boxer. Seeing how wet she is I can’t chance her getting my pants wet with her juices. I used her own arousal to lube up my dick, running it up and down her slick heat before shoving myself all the way to the hilt. Not giving her a moment to adjust to my size I grabbed either side of her hips applying enough pressure to make sure she wouldn’t move and started going at it like a starved man.

To my amazement she matched me thrust for thrust. With as much force as I was applying. Good to know my little one can take it as hard as I am giving it to her. I brought my thumb to her clit rubbing it and pinching it giving her orgasum after orgasum. Her tight channel squeezing me tighter than she already is with a few more pumps I brought her hips closer to me so I was at the end of her channel and emptied my seed deep inside her.

“You know what to do it one.” With lust filled eyes she nodded her head and squeezed around my shaft milking me the way I like her pussy to do. When there was no more to give I pulled out slowly stroking my shaft to empty any cum that lingered making sure none of it followed me out. When I was fully out of her I got on my knees again and grabbed my phone that is still recording and brought it to her pussy.

“Perfect.” I told her, rubbing her clit to get another orgasum out of her just because I can. “Hold it I want your cum to stay inside of you with my cum little one. Until I say so I will be the one to let it drip out of you.” Like a good little submissive she is, she listens clenching her channel closed when she cumming. When she was done riding her high I used my two fingers to open her opening applying a little bit of pressure to the tip of her opening allowing both of our cum to drip out of her. “Fuck Chloe this has to be the fucking hottest thing i have ever seen.” I grabbed the tissues that were at my feet and cleaned her up. I didn’t bother cleaning the inside because for some dark reason inside of me I like the thought of my cum inside of her, marking my territory. I had untied and her and helped her dressed. She helped my put everything back on my desk and i printed some bullshit paper work to make it look like we actually did something productive. 

“You have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen Chloe.” She blushed at my statement. “And just so you know after this amazing fuck I am never letting you go. Your mouth, your tits, your pussy, and you ass belongs to me and only me.”

“Ok.” She softly said. I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought my other hand under her skirt rubbing her ass cheek.

“And just so you know next time.” I pushed a finger until I was at her asshole causing her to gasp and tense up. “I’m breaking you in, in here.”  She nodded her head. Fuck I love how submissive she is. When the two hours were up I placed a soft kiss on her lips and we said our goodbyes. Yeah it’s going to be fun breaking her in into the perfect submissive.