"Scarlet, you okay?? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked from the other side, obviously worried but I didn't answer him right away cause I worried Jungkook might wake up if I make another noise. I threw my head back, leaning against the headboard while my mind busy thinking of the smoothest way to get out of his hold without waking the said boy up.

"Scarlet, why are you quiet? You're scaring me."

"I'll talk to you later. There's a spider in the room." I whispered to Taehyung and he must had bought it when he laughed on the other side and said, "Typical of you, Cupcake. I guess talk to you later then. Its late here in korea by the way. Good luck with the spider!"

He giggled on the other side as I hold the phone to my mouth and quietly fake a laugh to ensure Taehyung heard me. Then, after responding a" Goodnight" to Taehyung, I immediately hang up the call and clasped the phone closer to my chest.

At that moment, I finally realised.

How incredibly fast my heart was pumping to be this close to Jungkook while he barely even do anything. Heck, he was only sleeping for God's sake! I tried to minimise my breathing movement since his arm was so close to my stomach. If he ever wake up and see how flustered I was in this position, there is no doubt that I would further being his laughing stock. Last night was embarrassing enough when I asked for him to hold me all night.

Just thinking about last night, surprisingly got shiver running down my spine and I felt myself having a hard time to hold back a shy smile from appearing on my face.

My face still nestling in his chest as he effortlessly carried me to the bed and carefully put me down on the bed. He was about to pull away but I refused to let go of his comfortably warm body and the safe place for me to cry that was his hard chest. Hearing the rhythmic of his heart beating kind of soothe me down a bit and that resulted me to not wanting him away from me even for a second. I wanted him close to me, holding me like this.

Without even saying anything, Jungkook snucked his hand under my neck and pulled me closer towards him as he lied down right beside me. His other hand wrapped around my shoulder as he ever so gently patted my back to comfort me.

I didn't know what had possessed me last night but I just couldn't get enough of him. I didn't want the small gap between us, I was so cold last night and he was just so warm that I didn't care less if I was to wake up having Jungkook teasing me for being so clingy, and just do whatever I really wanted to do last night.

I snaked my arms around his waist and tightened the hug, my head snuggled close to his neck. Jungkook became stiffed under me and his heart was beating equally fast as mine but I didn't give any thought on that as I asked stifling another sobs , "C-can you hold my hand?"

Jungkook didn't even wasted a minute to already had my hand interlocked with his as he whispered to me, sending butterflies to my stomach at his deep voice and our rare proximity, "Go to sleep. I'm here with you, I promise not to let go."

And the next thing I knew, I was picking up the call from Taehyung.

That's how well I slept last night despite having one of my worst day, thanks to this guy who was giving me a hard time so early in the morning.

"You're lucky that you're cute or else I would have kicked your butt out of the bed. " I mumbled under my breath, my eyes fixating on the sleeping soudly Jeon Jungkook.

As much as I wanted to push him away, I just didn't have the will to because he just seems so innocent in his sleep and I knew after yesterday, I wasn't the only one feeling so exhausted. I remembered him being all sweaty when he spoke to mom and auntie yesterday, when he accompanied me crying outside, when he drove for hours to get me here and even carried me and put up with the emotional me all night long.