30. 🍈Deku x SMR

This story may or may not contain 18+ actions
Au; older
Requested; yeah

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 5'11

Hair; gray, fluffy

Eyes; brown-gray.

Eyes; brown-gray

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yes your Suga. Get over it.

Choose ur own Quirk cuz it doesn't matter
____________________________________
__________

3RD person POV

M/N is a man with a lot of problems. He is very anxious and it's hard for him to make friends.

But he had one friend since he was a baby, that was Izuku Midoriya. A very good friend to M/N.

But what Midoriya didn't know was that the gray haired man had a very big crush on him, M/N loved Midoriya very much ever since UA.
Midoriya who is known as Deku the number one hero is a very busy man and so when M/N asked him about a relationship he just shrugged and said "I'm not looking for anyone, and if I did I wouldn't have time for them..." M/N was struck by his answer. But little did he know that deku liked him back.

Skip a couple months after.

Deku's POV

'ARGH WHY DID I HAVE TO TELL HIM I DON'T WANT ANYONE?!?!' I thought as I walked home after hanging out with M/N the most beautiful man ever!!!
I sat on the couch and thought about him. And fell asleep not long after.

Skip

When I woke up I had a throbbing boner. Why? Well I had a wet dream about M/N... God....

I went to my bedroom and got undressed. I started to struck my d**k and put a d***o up my a**
'im such a bottom...' I stiked the d***o to the little table that is the perfect height for me, and Started to ride it like there was no tomorrow, soon after I came all over my chest. 'I think that M/N is bigger then me... He has big d**k energy... Sometimes...' I then sat on my bed and decided to go through herogram (you see what I did there) and boom! The minute I open it first pic M/N I'm his hero suit!! 'He looks so good... God fucking damn it...' I went to his page and like always and went through all of his posts. 'I can't anymore!' I put my clothes on and went to M/N's place.

Your POV

I woke up by the sound of someone knocking on my door. And it was Izuku 'what does he want?'

"Hey M/N! I have something really important to tell you!" "Sure come on in..." We both sat on the couch and then he started talking.

"So... M/N listen... I- do you remember when I said I wasn't looking for anyone...?" "Yes I remember. What about it?" "Well I'm not looking for anyone because I already found someone but I don't know if they like me back... So I came here to ask you what to do..." 'is he serious right now?!' "well if I was to confess to my crush, I would probably just straight up go up to them and kiss them, after that I'd probably tell them that I like them and then they have to decide if they like you back..." "Ok!" After he said that he went closer to me "what the hell ar- hamf!" He kissed me, I was quite surprised but I kissed back.
And when air was needed we broke the kiss. "M/N I love you, I've always have... But I get it it's okay if you don't like me back. But if you do please be my boyfriend..." 'OMFG!!!' "y-yes of course!! I love you too!" "Good... I was super stressed I thought you wouldn't..." "Why wouldn't I dummy?"

3RD person POV

"Ok now plz fuck me until I can't walk any more!" You giggled and blushed at what he said "sure doll what do you want me to do hmm~~"

____________________________________
Fuck I really hate wattpad... I actually made this lemon and I had to redo it because of the new shit... and I think the lemon was actually extremely good but hey wattpad won this shit to be kid friendly... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️