46. ❤️ Eren-SFW❤️

Hii reminder, the requests for my new book are openn!! It'll mean so much if you request! And without any further adu let's fucking start people!

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Eren would do!(this is x UMR!)

I see him as a very dominant top (iykyk)

He is cute but not a cinnamon roll.

He loves it when you Cuddle you hug his head with your arms and the rest of his body with your legs that just hook around his upper chest.

There is an one shot that Eren loves thick thighs and I think it's very true, so I think he'll have you sit on the couch with your legs spread, and then climb to between your legs and rest his head on your lower abdomen and you will play with his hair.

I feel like he has male energy and he loves to make you blush~ 🤭

He liks to tease you, with what he likes to call, 'suprise kiss', he will just pop up in the middle of you doing something like on a call with some friends or just making food and kiss you on the lips and suprise you then say "daddy loves you baby~" and walk away! Like nothing happened... Then you get horny and he fucks ya.

‼️IN BED‼️

𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔

For him: daddy kink.

For ya: embarrassed kink.

𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

For him: face off, doggy style, pretzel dip, G-whiz, leap frog, Woman Astride.

For ya: cowgirl,  doggy style, pretzel dip, G-whiz, reverse cowgirl,  upstanding citizen,Woman Astride.

‼️ NICKNAME‼️

𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

For him: daddy, ahh~~ hang~~ E-Eren~ (T_T kill mee)

For you: baby boy, M/N~~ your so good~~

𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

For him: Eren darling, baby, sexy! Hottie.

For you: babe, love, darling, Prince

__________________________________
I don't have a story today butt!! I said it a lot and I'll say it again!! THE REQUESTS FOR BOOK 2 ARE OPEN!! SO PLZ REQUEST!! It will mean so much!! N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️