23. ❤️Kuroo-SFW❤️

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Kuroo would do!(this is x UMR!)

Kuroo is NOT a bottom, he is giving me big dick energy, and Top energy!

‼️OUTSIDE‼️

• he looks like he could kill you, but a cinnamon roll ☺️

• he is possessive. Like the kind of possessive that would have you in his lap, he will always hold your thigh when his driving.

• I personally believe that it's a head cannon that he loves it when you're thick he just loves it. He always loves to just squeeze your thighs, he loves it when he's fucking you in doggy style he can see everything jiggle, he loves to just lay his head on your tummy, even if you don't have a chubby tummy he loves just cuddle his head into it. I believe that if you'll be suicidal his dream would be to get crushed by a pair of thick thighs, your thighs...

• after every game he would just come up to you kiss you and hug you and he loves it when you just tell him how good he was and how impressive he was and how you're proud of him how much you're proud of him.

‼️INSIDE‼️

• he looks like he doesn't give a flying fuck if your has he would neglect you and care only about the volleyball, and that's also what you thought you thought he was a player, but he's not he's actually the sweetest person ever and he is so loyal, he would insist on the both of you moving into your own apartment so he'd be able to cuddle you when he sleeps, because he cannot sleep without you he has trouble sleeping alone, and that is why he will insist and do everything he needs to be with you in the same apartment to live with you and to be able to sleep with you in the same bed every night, in that way you can also spend more time together.

• from the outside he's so strong and capable of anything, but from the inside he's actually a little kid that needs affection.

• first one the both of you start dating he didn't want to be hugged, because he knew that if he would feel human contact he would just break down, he has so much pressure on him with school and volleyball and being a captain and looking for colleges and also being in a relationship, he would just break down if you would hug him, and you taught him it's okay it's okay to break down it's okay to not be strong it's okay to need comfort it's okay to be weak, because everybody has a breakpoint and when he hit his you know he was he needed help, and you are his safe space, whenever he needs comfort which is pretty much every day, you are there for him and you give him whatever he needs.

• his favorite way to cuddle you is when he's just laying his head in your chest or on your tummy, and your hands are playing with his hair and his hands are around your waist, and his whole body is between your legs, and your legs are actually hooked on his waist, and both of you just feel safe. yes that position at the start of your relationship was pretty awkward saying he could feel your dick in his chest... But the both of you got used to it, and now it just the most comfortable way to cuddle seeing he's a giant and you're not.

•he loves it when you're tiny, like I'm talking 5'8 and under he just loves it when you are tiny he's it's just his favorite thing, because then he can just cuddle you all of you to his chest, entries body and you just he thinks you're so cute. Also he loves that you're tiny because of sex, he just makes him feel good I guess... Not in that way like he's not using your body it's just makes him feel so big, and the fact that he can see his dick in your stomach like in your lower abdomen that is his favorite thing.

‼️IN BED‼️

•like I said he has multiple favorite positions, the first one is definitely when your legs are on his shoulders and he can see everything, he's second favorite is when you're riding him/ reverse cowgirl, and his third favorite is doggy style, and that is easy already said the reason.

• he loves it when you're riding him and your legs are a bit forwards and your hands are on his thighs and he can see what is going on, I think it just turns him on.

• he doesn't have a choking kink but he does have a daddy kink!! I mean he doesn't have a choking kink and he doesn't love or like I've been see it kinky to choke you. But he loves it when you call him daddy, he loves it! It makes him feel in control and...

‼️NICKNAMES‼️

• in bed he would definitely call you kitty kitten chibi Chan~ my little slut~, cum slut~, whore... Stuff like that and if you don't like all the dirty talk then just like the chibi chan, kitten and kitty.

• in general he calls you kitty kitten chibi chan baby love darling... Just like extremely embarrassing things like that...

____________________________________
Oh my God I'm so sorry this was too long!! Anyways hope you like this umm... yeah... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️