18. 💙Shoto x SMR

This story may or may not contain 18+ actions
Au; no powers ur older
Requested; no~

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'0/181

Hair; brown

Eyes; light brownish gray..?

Length; 9in/11in

Idk if I did this OC all ready 😣

Idk if I did this OC all ready 😣.... N E ways!

Info!!

You and Todoroki are Married! You have an adopted daughter he name is Lyla, Todoroki is 6in/7in. You started as bsf and then, you started dating, and your parents told you you were getting married to Shoto, and your families are good friends.

____________________________________
2ND person POV

You and Shoto were in bed cuddling and sleeping, it is a Saturday morning and your daughter is already up, and doing a lot of noise, and then the worst thing happened... She came in your room and jumped at the both of you begging you to wake up. "Cooommmmmee ooooonnn!!! Wake uuuuup!! Come on slow pokes!" "Lyla, I swear to god if you won't get off me I will make you for breakfast! I will put you in the fier place and me and Sho will eat crispy Lyla for breakfast!" Shoto giggled at what you said and nuzzled your chest closer. "Baby, don't I love her...." Shoto said between giggles. "Didn't laugh!! He said he'll kill me!" "Noe Lyla, I didn't say that, I said I'll eat you I never specified if alive or dead..." She got off of you and ran to play with the cat that just got in the room.

"Ahhh I don't want to wake uppp~ I wanna keep cuddling you..." You said to Shoto who got all flustered, "well, do you want her to ruin the house?" He asked, "no..." You adopted her when she was just born, so she thinks that Shoto gave birth to her, which wasn't so far from the truth. His sister actually gave birth to her, and you used both of your guy's hormones or what ever you use for that. She did look like Shoto, she had white hair with brown ends. "Daaaaad!!!" "What happened Lyla?" You asked "the cat doesn't love meee!" She came in your room with a sad face, you patted you chest gesturing for her to come and cuddle the both of you, she did, but the bed was too high for her so you had to help her.

"Baby, come here!" Shoto said to Lyla, she laid between the both of you and she had her back to your exposed chest, and her head to shoto's chest that was also exposed. You opened your phone and looked through all the messages you got, and you scrolled through Instagram, "Sho I'm hungry..." You said and at the same time Lyla's tummy grumbled from Hunger, "mee tooooo! That was why I was trying to wake you uuuuup!!" She whined, "ok let's get up! Lyla did you brush your teeth?" "Nope!" "Ok the three of us are going to brush out teeth then your going to stay with M/N and his going to do your hair, and I'm going to make breakfast!" You all got up and Lyla was in your hands.

Skip!

You were brushing Lyla's hair and Shoto was making eggs and bacon! (If you don't like it just change it) "hey dad" "yeah? What is it?" "How come papa has 2 colours in his hair and eyes and so as me but not you..." "Well I wasn't born like you, the both of you are special, don't forget that!" "Foods ready!!" "K let's go eat!" You took her off the counter and she practically ran downstairs.

Skip brought to you by, Eri's smile.

The three of you were on the couch watching a movie and you and Shoto were cuddling, Lyla wanted to watch frozen, again...

____________________________________
A/N; hope you liked it I did, one done 27 to go... Yeah I have 27 chapters to write till I finish this book... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️