21. ❤️Oikawa-SFW❤️

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Oikawa would do!(this is x SMR!) Requested by yaoi_slut_
____________________________________

He's a bottom. Like he has huge bottom energy maybe power bottom but bottom.

‼️OUTSIDE‼️

• he looks like a good to kill you but he's actually a huge cinnamon roll.

• he loves making you jealous favorite thing ever.

• he always says make me he's probably number one two words to say.

• it's actually a big fan theory that he is a cheater, but I don't think so I think he's like Keigo when he finds someone he will be with that someone forever.

• when you get in a relationship he is a big simp for his partner.

‼️INSIDE‼️

• from the outside he's definitely dominant and not shy and strong and powerful but from the inside he's actually very shy sometimes very submissive he's powerful and strong but you're just more.

• he doesn't show it but he gets actually really hurt when Iwa hurt him or like insulting him, he doesn't show it but it...it hurts him a lot, so every night he cries to your chest, it's really hard for him and people just don't get that, or they're oblivious to it, but you weren't and you're not and you are always there to help him with everything he needs.

• the fact that you support all of these alien theories actually makes him feel so loved and it helps him.

• obviously Oikawa is very very tall, and he doesn't like to feel tall and bigger than everybody, so you being taller actually makes him feel tiny and like a little baby that needs affection 🥰

‼️IN BED‼️

• for him it's 50/50 sometimes his sub sometimes he's dom, really depends on the day, if it was a good day he would definitely be dominant he wants to feel powerful, but if it was a bad day he would be really submissive, because he wants to feel loved.

• in bed he calls you one of two things, or master or daddy.

• when he rides you he loves hearing you moaning his name. And the same for you.

• he definitely has a choking kink, probably a praise kink, maybe dirty talk.

• he actually loves it when he can feel his little ass jiggle when you hit your waist with his ass.

‼️NICKNAMES‼️

• probably his number one nickname to you is cutie because you're not little.

• but the other ones are love darling baby beautiful, Cake cuz you got one.

____________________________________I really hope you liked it!
Three done 25 more to go! I will definitely be updating so much now I am so sorry for the people that have the story in their reading list I am extremely sorry... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️