19. ❤️ Hawks-SFW❤️

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Hawks would do!(this is x Dom UMR!)
____________________________________

He is a sub top. Like say what ever you want! He is a sub top!!

‼️OUTSIDE‼️

• he looks like a cinnamon roll and he is a cinnamon roll!!

• he looks like he doesn't need anybody in this life and that he's okay being alone, but that...that is just not true.

• it's a common head canon that he actually has bird mannerisms forever you spell it... He reacts and copies you when you say loud things and sometimes you love to mess with him... Sometimes you'll be just like ' hey pretty bird' and you say like in a squeaky voice, and he'll go like ' pretty bird fuck you!' and I'll get all angry and flustered and dramatically get out of her room, because Keigo is dramatic! He hates being left alone, and when he is left alone for a long time he starts to talk to himself, and he's just in his own brain and he doesn't realize when he come home, and when you do and you seem talking to himself instead of like thinking things to himself he's just so adorable.

• if you wanted to he could kill somebody for you.

‼️INSIDE‼️

• he looks so powerful and all of that but he's actually a little birdie that needs attention and hugs and Cuddles.

• his favorite way cuddling you is with your face just and his wings are like over you like a blanket to keep your warm.

• he really loves you he really does and when both we are alone you can really see it, he will protect you from everything, let's say you have a bad dream and you wake up in the middle of the night and you can't get back into bed anymore, he will just cuddle you and stay up with you until you feel safe again to go to sleep.

• he can't be away from you for too long, he's just he can't sleep without you, he needs your wormth he needs your touch, he needs you to stay sane, in more ways than one in order to stay sane he needs to... Quite a lot, because if he doesn't he will literally go insane.

‼️IN BED‼️

• his favorite nicknames to call you are; baby bird, chicken and kid. Sometimes even master...

• his favorite position is, when your legs are around his ways in that way you can see you and he can check on you and see if your ok.

• he doesn't like to hurt you, he no matter what will let you adjust even if you are already stretched he will let you adjust, he will not choke you he doesn't find any kinky even if you do he does not find it kinky! Something that is that's fine kinky is to Sandy's feathers to tickle you, or to just to pat you a little bit so you'll know he cares for you a lot.

• the most important thing to him is aftercare. You cannot change my mind he cares so much, the reason why is because he didn't have someone to care for him the way you care for him so he feels obligated to return the favor, and he will do it forever.

• I actually find it an adorable head cannon that he actually has real Hawks mannerisms, that means when he finds a mate, he cannot just change them, which means if he mates with you and he catches feelings he will not let you go, he will be with you forever and you don't have a call in that. Obviously you'll be with him he's an adorable bird cannibal bird but okay...

____________________________________
God this one is extremely long... Two down 26 more to go... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️