39. ❤️Dabi-SFW❤️

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Dabi would do!(this is x SMR!)
(A/N: Dabi is Touya so I'll do 'em both!)
•Dabi is a Switch!! But mostly bottom~

‼️OUTSIDE‼️

•From the outside he looks scary and like he cares for no one, but the truth is that he is Scared... And he cares for you...

• there is this head cannon that Dabi is doing all of this bc he wants revenge for what his father did, so I'll go alot of of that! (It'll be •• instead of •)

•• he have BAD trust issues, and it took him a LONG time to trust you.

• he will sit in your lap when he feels unsafe or scared.

‼️ INSIDE‼️

•he loves it when you play with his hair.

•• it took him a long time to show any type of emotion to you.

•• he doesn't show it but he loves you, he really do, but his afraid that if he'll show too much emotion you'll leave him.

• he loves little dates with you under the stars.

• he loves having sex again under the stars in a remote location, so noone can interpret the both of you.

•he is a cinnamon roll!!

‼️IN BED‼️

~𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔~

• breath play

• dirty talk...?

• Quirk play

(I know this sounds disgusting, but I think he'll like it...) Pee kink.

~𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔~

• riding you.

• doggy style.

•his legs on your shoulders.

• reverse cowgirl.

• when the both of you are laying on your side and your dick is balls deep in him.

‼️ NICKNAME‼️

~𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚~

For Dabi:
• baby boy.

• Darling.

• whore.

• slut.

•cum whore.

For M/N:

•Daddy!!

• mmm~~ ahh~~ M/N~~!!
(Kill meee)

~𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍~

For Dabi:
• baby

• babe

• darling

•burnt nugget

For M/N:
• Baby

•stupid

•babe

• hottie~
(KILL MEEE!!!)

____________________________________

I'm done!! I don't know if I like this bs but hey!! I need to update!! N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️ Jay Out!