27. 💙valentine's special

This story may or may not contain 18+ actions
Au; no~
Requested; yes-

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'0

Hair; silver

Eyes; light green

Length; 10in/13in

This is reader x author

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is reader x author...

Info!!

Jay (me) is kinda depressed, and has a very bad day, he needs to write 4 different stories for 2 different books, but he has a writer's block, and the rest you'll find out.
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Jay was in his room, in his apartment, with his phone in his hands, with music coming from his iPad and with the page blank, it was annoying him, he was zoned out, and didn't hear the door to his room being opened.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around and saw M/N standing there, with a smile on his face, "when did you get here?" Jayden asked. "Just now, I bet you've been staring at that screen for a long ass time..." He said "come on let's go on a walk" "a walk?" "Yeah come on, to clean your head a little..." "But... Why?" "Jay, you need fresh air, this place in too cramped up, lets go and you can tell me about everything..." "Fine..." Jay got up and hugged M/N in a tight embrace, "let's go..." Jay said, both man got out if the apparent and started walking down to the park, it was snowing this morning and there was still some snow on the ground. "M/N I told you I don't want to celebrate valentine's Day, why is there a bouquet of flowers behind your back?" Jay gave M/N a 'wtf' look "I know you don't want to, but I wanted to give you this... Just take it. Plz..." "...ok" Jay took the bouquet from the silvernette, and kept on walking "so Jay what happened?" "I have so much work to do... 4 different request from my mha& haikyuu books, and 24 more requests to my character x male reader... And I have school, and it's a lot..." "What did you take in school?" "Hmm? Oh Japanese" "oh... Cool..." (not true... I just really want to be there... And yes I took Japanese as my major) "what did you take?" "(Your major)" "cool..." "Jay are you uncomfortable with me?" "Why would you ask that?" "Bc that is what it looks like..." "Just a little uncomfy..." "Why?" "I don't know... We've been together not that long... Annd I don't know..." " Do you trust me" "yeah..." M/N then took hold of jay's shoulders and bent down to be in eye level with Jay, " I love you ok... I really do, plz don't go, don't try it again, plz" 'his referring to my suicide attempt...' "I promise... Just stay with ne more... Were both 18! Move in with me, please... Please..." "Ok, if it'll make you happier, then I'll move in today, I don't have a lot of things to pack." "No tomorrow! Today we go on a date!!" (Yes that is how I talk...) "Ok!" "I love you a lotttt" "I love you too giant..."

____________________________________
That is it, have fun, I'm tired... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚇 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें